Drugs And Organized Crime Pitsmoor

7 minutes ago, butlers said:

Sheffield often recorded the lowest pro rato murder rate of the big urban areas.

Police numbers are down 16 percent in the last decade too.

Aye, like I said earlier in teh topic, the Plod know there's a BIG problem in some areas but they simply don't have the person power or resources to deal with it effectively.

They move one crime Gang on, and 24 hours or less later another one gladly take its place.

4 hours ago, Mr Allen said:

Aye, like I said earlier in teh topic, the Plod know there's a BIG problem in some areas but they simply don't have the person power or resources to deal with it effectively.

They move one crime Gang on, and 24 hours or less later another one gladly take its place.

Well they should move that gang on too and don't stop until no-more appear !!!...

10 hours ago, Consheff said:

What goes on has overreaching impacts on all areas in Sheffield have you seen the taxis that bounce in and out all day and night 

Your right matey but we're preaching to the deaf and those who keep their eyes shut !!!!....

Edited by Box11

8 hours ago, Box11 said:

Well they should move that gang on too and don't stop until no-more appear !!!...

Your right matey but we're preaching to the deaf and those who keep their eyes shut !!!!....

Your equals you're :D 

Someone was just growing some plants in the attic there with cheap electrics that catch fire and sheffield star starts its silly fantasy comments about organised crime again. 

Seen black foul stinking polluting smoke coming from some small attercliffe business and council does not care bout it.  Criminal activity has always been a part and aspect of a healthy economy. 

12 minutes ago, dutch said:

Someone was just growing some plants in the attic there with cheap electrics that catch fire and sheffield star starts its silly fantasy comments about organised crime again. 

Seen black foul stinking polluting smoke coming from some small attercliffe business and council does not care bout it.  Criminal activity has always been a part and aspect of a healthy economy. 

Eh? Defies logic, IMO.

On 03/05/2021 at 15:51, Box11 said:

"Correct"....

And I wonder how much other areas had spent on them over the same period I bet its not even a 1/4

21 hours ago, monzaman said:

No you be a good little boy and find me a chart and until then don't post false info making out the Sheffield council region is worse ok !!!

But you were the one asking its my opinion prove me wrong 

8 hours ago, Mr Allen said:

Your equals you're :D 

Your and you're is short for you are must be loosin a debate to focus on spellings imo 

Yes but what's your opinion based on.

I got called out on one of my posts for inacurracy but any check of the numbers will show they are in the public record.

Sheffield actually out performs it's city region by about 50 percent in terms of growing it's GDP this at a time when the conservative government has imposed the harshest cuts to the northern cities .

I believe it's 75 percent of the cut in central gov funding cuts fell on the 55 percent of people living in cities which historically have more " needs"

2 hours ago, Consheff said:

And I wonder how much other areas had spent on them over the same period I bet its not even a 1/4

But you were the one asking its my opinion prove me wrong 

WHAT????? have you you been drinking!!!! So you start a thread about crime and labour and when asked to back it up with facts turn round and say it's your opinion ha ha ha . Not a very good party political broadcast by you is it !!!!

On 01/05/2021 at 22:32, Consheff said:

Just seen on star website a house fire in burngeave due to a drugs setup. I wonder when the police and council will decide to sort out the drugs and organized crime problems in Pitsmoore and Burngreave. Won't hold my breath because while ever the police getto keep proceed of drug crime they have no incentive to cut off the hand that feeds them! #corruption 

It will never happen.  live in Burngreave and the drug gangs have been openly dealing around here for around 20 years. The only time the authorities crack down on them is when they start shooting and stabbing each other.

Edited by Buggz

There are parts in sheffield where what we could call something like authority exist only little. 

Authority is kind of like a conductor of an orchestra keeping everything at the right pace and rhythm. Sheffield council has been trying to get more and more on its lazy bottom lately and let people sort their things out by themselves.

When this connection and trust disappears people will not listen. Council stops cleaning maintaining roads and suddenly after many many years they say hey we want to patch some holes don't park here. Nobody listens they haven't seen a caring council for years.

On 02/05/2021 at 17:06, Box11 said:

Zero tolerance is what's needed now I know they are building new prison's basically "Supermax Prison's" just like they have in America...

A country with no murders and no drug problem