Drugs And Organized Crime Pitsmoor

On 02/05/2021 at 17:06, Box11 said:

Zero tolerance is what's needed now I know they are building new prison's basically "Supermax Prison's" just like they have in America...

Hasn't worked in america though has it. One of the largest prison populations in the world and yet they still have horrendous problems with drug gang violence.

More drugs and organised crime but the police managed to get some cash for their pot anyone defending what goes on in this area need to give their head a wobble its every single day. They should have pop up police checkpoints metal detectors 

https://www.thestar.co.uk/news/crime/police-seize-nasty-looking-knife-from-man-searched-in-sheffield-street-3223460

On 02/05/2021 at 23:17, Box11 said:

Look at the end of the day everyone knows who these scumbags are who have devastated communities across Sheffield.....

The police know as well,the areas that have been mentioned on this forum are in a total mess the criminals are openly plying their trade for everyone to see without any interference from law !!!...

If you walk through the city centre of Sheffield there is open drug dealing !!!...

There is cctv covering the majority of the city centre yet this still goes on.....

I would rather the police flood these areas which have been mentioned instead of babysitting football hooligans !!!..

Here here spot on

On 03/05/2021 at 00:03, Longcol said:

If you want regular patrols of the streets then manpower has everything to do with it.

All what cameras? Vast bulk of CCTV will be owned by the local shops etc, not the council or police.

The council and police manage to fund it in page hall id say pits has had issues for longer what makes page hall get all the investment while others are suffering 

On 03/05/2021 at 00:03, Longcol said:

If you want regular patrols of the streets then manpower has everything to do with it.

All what cameras? Vast bulk of CCTV will be owned by the local shops etc, not the council or police.

How can you miss the cameras from back of tesco up the road all around the green

On 03/05/2021 at 10:47, dutch said:

Pitsmoor is too small for real criminals. The real big organised crime happens in places you call trustworthy government. Put a police officer on every corner of pitsmoor and crime will be just the same in UK.

Personally I don't care about it and cannot be bothered to explain that power corrupts regardless this is in pitsmoor, religions, government, banks. Even school managers have fallen for criminal corruption.

I mentioned it now and consider this a waste of my time since it is not my problem when pitsmoor is called some organised crime hotspot or not.

What goes on has overreaching impacts on all areas in Sheffield have you seen the taxis that bounce in and out all day and night 

I'd say 99% of all shootings stabbings murders are drug related why is Sheffield Council allowing this to go on unchecked whilst children are being used to sell & save the drugs they know whays going on but as I said whilst the police and council benefit from proceeds of crime they are as bad as the criminals if not worse 

On 02/05/2021 at 00:03, The_DADDY said:

What currently happens to money that's seized? 

Urm I d no maybe ill put in a freedom of information request in surprised that there are no councilors on thus site after all it is Sheffield forum

Think the seized money  goes to SYPTE to waste on overseas trips ,to combine two unhinged accusations 

17 minutes ago, Consheff said:

Urm I d no maybe ill put in a freedom of information request in surprised that there are no councilors on thus site after all it is Sheffield forum

I believe there were councillors on here at one time but the forum slowed to a crawl with not much happening so I'm guessing they left . Now it's started to pick up we may well see some of our local politicians joining up and being part of the community 

3 minutes ago, butlers said:

Think the seized money  goes to SYPTE to waste on overseas trips ,to combine two unhinged accusations 

😂

2 hours ago, Consheff said:

I'd say 99% of all shootings stabbings murders are drug related why is Sheffield Council allowing this to go on unchecked whilst children are being used to sell & save the drugs they know whays going on but as I said whilst the police and council benefit from proceeds of crime they are as bad as the criminals if not worse 

So is there no shootings,stabbings and murders in areas controlled by conservative councils then ? just asking because I'm curious !!!!!!

5 minutes ago, monzaman said:

So is there no shootings,stabbings and murders in areas controlled by conservative councils then ? just asking because I'm curious !!!!!!

Probably but I doubt there are as many you be a good boy and find me a chart showing stats and well see

5 minutes ago, Consheff said:

Probably but I doubt there are as many you be a good boy and find me a chart showing stats and well see

No you be a good little boy and find me a chart and until then don't post false info making out the Sheffield council region is worse ok !!!

Sheffield often recorded the lowest pro rato murder rate of the big urban areas.

Police numbers are down 16 percent in the last decade too.