Drugs And Organized Crime Pitsmoor

1 hour ago, Consheff said:

Iv had the misfortune to have to stop off at the 24 hr shop up there and get harangued for change open drug dealing over run with rats areas had thousands spent on it if your defending it your part of the problem 

Spot on

Thanks "Consheff" your right....

Some people defend certain groups and their bad behaviour knowing full well how they operate !!!.....

So if certain people are defending and not telling the truth about what goes on there are also part of the problem too !!!!....

Edited by Box11

47 minutes ago, Box11 said:

Some people defend certain groups and their bad behaviour knowing full well how they operate !!!.....

So if certain people are defending and not telling the truth about what goes on there are also part of the problem too !!!!....

Problem is though, Firvale, Burngreave and some parts of Page Hall have a rather large Asian/Roma Gypsie population, and if you say anything bad about them, you're touted as being racist! :rant: 

15 minutes ago, Mr Allen said:

Problem is though, Firvale, Burngreave and some parts of Page Hall have a rather large Asian/Roma Gypsie population, and if you say anything bad about them, you're touted as being racist! :rant: 

You won't be touted as a "racist".....

There are good and bad people no matter what race they are....

Yes the areas you have quoted do have major problems and need addressing but the powers to be don't care what goes on there !!!!...

I just feel sorry for the good people that live there my advice to them would be move on because these crimes,drugs and OCG are only going to get far worse than they are now !!!...

21 minutes ago, Box11 said:

Yes the areas you have quoted do have major problems and need addressing but the powers to be don't care what goes on there !!!!...

I just feel sorry for the good people that live there my advice to them would be move on because these crimes,drugs and OCG are only going to get far worse than they are now !!!...

It's not that SYP don't care, they simply don't have the resources or manpower to deal with it all on a large scale.

3 minutes ago, Mr Allen said:

It's not that SYP don't care, they simply don't have the resources or manpower to deal with it all on a large scale.

Well that's a joke for a start !!!!....

Every time there is a football match around the UK the police are there in vast numbers (pre-covid 19) !!!....

So like I said they don't care or the powers to be period !..

1 hour ago, Box11 said:

The sooner people do something about the problems instead of defending the indefensible things will change what are the councilors and mps doing about the problems throwing cash at it does not seem to work and other areas miss out on cash so another direction to combat the issues needs to be looked into 

53 minutes ago, Box11 said:

I suggest the local councillors and mps should be held to account they are after all the ones who are in the best position to install change with the help of the police social services and so on 

34 minutes ago, Mr Allen said:

But this has been going on for tens of years and in that time it's got worse 

Manpower has nothing to do with it imo the area should have local officers patrolling like Page Hall with all the cameras they know what's going on so someone in the council or wherever must be protecting the criminals my only guess as to why is because the council and police benefit from the proceeds of crime 

44 minutes ago, Box11 said:

Every time there is a football match around the UK the police are there in vast numbers (pre-covid 19) !!!....

That was because of a certain event that happened at Hillsborough just over 32 years ago.

Ever since then, on match days the Plod are out in force to deal with any potential trouble makers.

1 hour ago, Mr Allen said:

That was because of a certain event that happened at Hillsborough just over 32 years ago.

Ever since then, on match days the Plod are out in force to deal with any potential trouble makers.

Look at the end of the day everyone knows who these scumbags are who have devastated communities across Sheffield.....

The police know as well,the areas that have been mentioned on this forum are in a total mess the criminals are openly plying their trade for everyone to see without any interference from law !!!...

If you walk through the city centre of Sheffield there is open drug dealing !!!...

There is cctv covering the majority of the city centre yet this still goes on.....

I would rather the police flood these areas which have been mentioned instead of babysitting football hooligans !!!..

2 hours ago, Consheff said:

But this has been going on for tens of years and in that time it's got worse 

Manpower has nothing to do with it imo the area should have local officers patrolling like Page Hall with all the cameras they know what's going on ...............

If you want regular patrols of the streets then manpower has everything to do with it.

All what cameras? Vast bulk of CCTV will be owned by the local shops etc, not the council or police.

11 hours ago, Box11 said:

The police officers have their day off cancelled to work football matches.  Believe me, they do not want to be there

Pitsmoor is too small for real criminals. The real big organised crime happens in places you call trustworthy government. Put a police officer on every corner of pitsmoor and crime will be just the same in UK.

Personally I don't care about it and cannot be bothered to explain that power corrupts regardless this is in pitsmoor, religions, government, banks. Even school managers have fallen for criminal corruption.

I mentioned it now and consider this a waste of my time since it is not my problem when pitsmoor is called some organised crime hotspot or not.