Drugs And Organized Crime Pitsmoor

Just seen on star website a house fire in burngeave due to a drugs setup. I wonder when the police and council will decide to sort out the drugs and organized crime problems in Pitsmoore and Burngreave. Won't hold my breath because while ever the police getto keep proceed of drug crime they have no incentive to cut off the hand that feeds them! #corruption 

And that goes for all areas in Sheffield proceeds seized by police from drug crime should be spent in the areas it is seized. The police would soon sort out the problems with drugs and organised crime if they were not partly funded by them

What currently happens to money that's seized? 

Maybe we should just take Malaysia's lead on drug dealers and producers.....

7 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

What currently happens to money that's seized? 

it's spent on redecorating the PMs flat. 

54 minutes ago, Resident said:

Maybe we should just take Malaysia's lead on drug dealers and producers.....

beyond the moral arguments against the death penalty, it doesn't appear to have done much to solve the issus Malaysia has with drugs. 

Or we could legalise drugs, and then most of the problems associated with drugs would actually go away.

9 hours ago, Consheff said:

Just seen on star website a house fire in burngeave due to a drugs setup. I wonder when the police and council will decide to sort out the drugs and organized crime problems in Pitsmoore and Burngreave. Won't hold my breath because while ever the police getto keep proceed of drug crime they have no incentive to cut off the hand that feeds them! #corruption 

what do you expect the council to do?

and what about the role central government, other agencies and organisations, and the local population have to play in sorting out the problems you seem to have joind especially to highlight?

Just now, dave_the_m said:

Or we could legalise drugs, and then most of the problems associated with drugs would actually go away.

would they though?

the crime cash goes in a big pot ,and is bided for by lots of groups,ie childrens dance groups,boxing and lots more good causes,so its used in a good way.

Organised crime in pitsmoor.  Only when you listen to the sheffield star or its believers. Pitsmoor is an area discriminated by turning it into poverty. Different classes are kept separated here just like other third world countries.

7 hours ago, andyofborg said:

it's spent on redecorating the PMs flat. 

😂

The problems up there are kind of the only thing I dislike about having an S3 post code :(