Luton And Cardiff V Rovrum

44 minutes ago, Bladeinontario said:

No it will be because Chancer broke the rules and you werent good enough to stay up but again you are a spozzy enough club to have results to go your way.

Rotherham would have stayed up if covid hadnt decimated the team and they had to play 3 matches a week 

Won 12 games drawn 10 usually enough to stay up . compare this with some stats from other league tables .

13 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Won 12 games drawn 10 usually enough to stay up . compare this with some stats from other league tables .

Did any of those in the other tables get caught breaking the rules?.

well it makes you think if some of em know that the point of the game is to win for the fans sake at least . Its not the Owls players who have let the fans down although they are not what you would call World beaters .

18 hours ago, cuttsie said:

well it makes you think if some of em know that the point of the game is to win for the fans sake at least . Its not the Owls players who have let the fans down although they are not what you would call World beaters .

Not world beaters but easily good enough to stay up. So yes, the players have let the supporters down. The fans are out of sight, out of mind. And the smirking  heroes (some of them) got away without a lap of shame on Saturday.

On 03/05/2021 at 13:17, Bladeinontario said:

No it will be because Chancer broke the rules and you werent good enough to stay up but again you are a spozzy enough club to have results to go your way.

Rotherham would have stayed up if covid hadnt decimated the team and they had to play 3 matches a week 

Rotherham could have fielded a youth side to avoid the fixture pile-up, they chose not to.

On 04/05/2021 at 17:26, top4718 said:

Rotherham could have fielded a youth side to avoid the fixture pile-up, they chose not to.

What would the sense in that be ?

They let in an 88th minute goal today that sealed there fate 

I had hoped they would stay up and both sides who cheated would go down but HEY HO 

enjoy League one 

3 hours ago, Bladeinontario said:

What would the sense in that be ?

They let in an 88th minute goal today that sealed there fate 

I had hoped they would stay up and both sides who cheated would go down but HEY HO 

enjoy League one 

They’d have had a fitter first team squad going into the last few games rather than lads that are dead on their feet.

I enjoy whatever level of football my team is playing in, L1 was great last time.

9 minutes ago, top4718 said:

They’d have had a fitter first team squad going into the last few games rather than lads that are dead on their feet.

I enjoy whatever level of football my team is playing in, L1 was great last time.

Any true fan shouldn't care what league their team is in. I certainly don't, well I don't care much for the premiership but going enjoy league 1. See some proper grounds 👍