Sign in to follow this  

How Do I Find A Personal Link To My Google Photos Account?

Topic.

I'm trying to create a link to my own Google Photos account for my website but apart from shareable links to specific albums I can't find how to create a link to the whole thing?

Can anyone help?

I don't think you can link  to your drive in its entirety, it's bad practice and is this way for security reasons..

one potential, is to create a folder on your Drive, place the images in that folder, then use the link to the whole folder..

the 'correct' way to create  photo's on a website however, is to have them in a correct folder structure and use a gallery script on your website, that reads those images from the folder, and shows them etc...

7 hours ago, Ghozer said:

I don't think you can link  to your drive in its entirety, it's bad practice and is this way for security reasons..

one potential, is to create a folder on your Drive, place the images in that folder, then use the link to the whole folder..

the 'correct' way to create  photo's on a website however, is to have them in a correct folder structure and use a gallery script on your website, that reads those images from the folder, and shows them etc...

I wouldn't be linking to my Google Drive, I have very sensitive files on there :D 

I want to link to my Google Photos account.

You can't create a link to your entire Google photos album, as Ghozer says it's for security.
You can only get links for individual photos or albums to share with people.

4 hours ago, Pyrotequila said:

You can't create a link to your entire Google photos album, as Ghozer says it's for security.
You can only get links for individual photos or albums to share with people.

OK, so I'll just creat links to individual albums and link to them on my site :D 

Thanks @Ghozer and the other lad :D 

16 minutes ago, andysm said:

Doesn't the link below give you what you want:

https://photos.google.com/

It does but that would go to the other users' Google Photos account :D