Jump to content


Derby County V Sheffield Wednesday Fc

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Some fight that was I must have missed it, the team that just stayed up got one point in 6 or 7 games so if you'd put up any kind of a fight you would have been safe, fact is you spent one week out of the bottom three all season.

Did Wycombe move up off the bottom?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, pintor said:

Did Wycombe move up off the bottom?

They did, finished 3rd bottom which considering how far behind they were was quite an achievement

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well so sorry for you guys in the end the deduction cost ye big time 

But some players aren't good enough.

New league and hopefully new players to give ye a crack at promotion.

But there's some big clubs struggling so won't be easy.

My stepson s are gutted.

Keep the faith guys stick by them ..👍

Wish ye all the best as usual.

We will meet again no doubt .

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Alextopman said:

I agree it's been a terrible season to be a Blades fan you're lucky your season turned out a little better.

At the end of it all who do you think has finished better off for the start of next season?

You know the answer without it being spelt out for you ...but neither set of supporters has anything to boast about after this season...even  those who like to post in capital letters ! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cuttsie said:

Well at least we put up a fight  to the end . As far as cheats never prosper well we can all look back through rose tinted glasses .

 

Barnsley

When did Barnsley become part of Sheffield?.

4 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

You know the answer without it being spelt out for you ...but neither set of supporters has anything to boast about after this season...even  those who like to post in capital letters ! 

Not seen anyone boast about anything but I do see the same old pattern emerging where banter works one way on here, some people need to have a snickers and chill out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

When did Barnsley become part of Sheffield?.

Not seen anyone boast about anything but I do see the same old pattern emerging where banter works one way on here, some people need to have a snickers and chill out.

They certainly do ...presumably Snickers are available in Ontario..? 
 

 

Edited by Sheridan1-0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

They certainly do ...presumably Snickers are available in Ontario..? 
 

 

Hahahaha, he's got under your skin. Top Lad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Probably a good match for the neutral to watch,  6 goal nail biter.

 

Hopefully this means that Mester Chancer doesn't have any buyers and sticks around for a few more years.   His mismanagement of the club is a comedy master class.

 

If the relegation means less income for the club, he might struggle to get that 7 million quid together, by September, and then it could be real fireworks. 

 

Not great for the long suffering SWFC fans, but some still want to defend him, for some reason.

 

As it says, proudly, on the inside of the ground,  "Thank you Dejphon Chansiri"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Grappler said:

Probably a good match for the neutral to watch,  6 goal nail biter.

 

Hopefully this means that Mester Chancer doesn't have any buyers and sticks around for a few more years.   His mismanagement of the club is a comedy master class.

 

If the relegation means less income for the club, he might struggle to get that 7 million quid together, by September, and then it could be real fireworks. 

 

Not great for the long suffering SWFC fans, but some still want to defend him, for some reason.

 

As it says, proudly, on the inside of the ground,  "Thank you Dejphon Chansiri"

Good evening G 

Hows my little bro doing ?

The beers will be going down a treat tonight ;)

Stay safe and love to L 

See you soon 

 

27 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Hahahaha, he's got under your skin. Top Lad.

Seems like they can dish it and not take it pal 

Same as their leader Hotty , thought he was poorly but comes back to post then off again 

But seriously hope you are doing well hotty 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bladeinontario said:

Good evening G 

Hows my little bro doing ?

The beers will be going down a treat tonight ;)

Stay safe and love to L 

See you soon 

 

Seems like they can dish it and not take it pal 

Same as their leader Hotty , thought he was poorly but comes back to post then off again 

But seriously hope you are doing well hotty 

Doing fine pal, enjoying a beer, as always on a Saturday.

 

See you soon mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oooh Friends ....see you soon 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Oooh Friends ....see you soon 

A good motto to use, when on social media sites, is don't say anything in writing that you wouldn't say to someone's face.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.