Derby County V Sheffield Wednesday Fc

1 hour ago, Bladeinontario said:

Met Grappler many times hes like my little bro and an uncle to my kids and a salt of the earth bloke who i have shared many beers with since we became FRIENDS ...... He came to Cuba with his wife for my wedding and the reason he said see you soon is because he will hopefully coming over to see his nephew married in October if we get covid under control.

Hope that clears things up for you ;)

You didn't have to explain...i was only taking the mick...although your "little bro" seemed to get uptight about it....

45 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

You didn't have to explain...i was only taking the mick...although your "little bro" seemed to get uptight about it....

Lol never seen him get uptight about anything , seems he was taking the mick about wednesdays demise and owls were the ones getting uptight 

1 minute ago, Bladeinontario said:

Lol never seen him get uptight about anything , seems he was taking the mick about wednesdays demise and owls were the ones getting uptight 

Not seen anyone getting uptight, we started the season on -12, in poor form and with a very thin squad so relegation had to be an expectation, you started with ambitions of bettering last season's 9th place and qualifying for Europe, I think the bigger demise was yours.

3 hours ago, Bladeinontario said:

Met Grappler many times hes like my little bro and an uncle to my kids and a salt of the earth bloke who i have shared many beers with since we became FRIENDS ...... He came to Cuba with his wife for my wedding and the reason he said see you soon is because he will hopefully coming over to see his nephew married in October if we get covid under control.

Hope that clears things up for you ;)

Thought this was about Derby  vs  Wednesday  not about when Alice  met  Ted or when we last had our photo took . Whatever next on the togga threads , cooking , gardening tips or TV  interviews . Let. Us keep on topic eh!!!!!!.

44 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Thought this was about Derby  vs  Wednesday  not about when Alice  met  Ted or when we last had our photo took . Whatever next on the togga threads , cooking , gardening tips or TV  interviews . Let. Us keep on topic eh!!!!!!.

Who the **** is Alice!!!

1 hour ago, monzaman said:

Who the **** is Alice!!!

The Owls owner thinks she will be a good replacement for Barry Bannan

2 hours ago, cuttsie said:

CUTTSIE ---- Just got in after longest dog walk ever ,switched on here to have a gander at the usual suspects Owls bashing...

Hope you cleaned up after he did his business 

2 hours ago, monzaman said:

Who the **** is Alice!!!

Talks about alice meeting Ted and then posts on another thread about taking his dog for a sh*te 

No I did not post about dog dirt, I posted as to if the Johnny come lately's had played last Saturday ,    I mentioned that I did not know due to being out with our dogs and that it was a mystery as to why no one was mentioning United on the threads . It turned out that United had indeed played and the match was a dismal failure , Todays Star (that is OUR  local paper)  gave the United players  3  or four out of ten points for the performance so they really need to buck up  a bit so as to get ready for the  hardest league in English togga the championship .

20 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

No I did not post about dog dirt, I posted as to if the Johnny come lately's had played last Saturday ,    I mentioned that I did not know due to being out with our dogs and that it was a mystery as to why no one was mentioning United on the threads . It turned out that United had indeed played and the match was a dismal failure , Todays Star (that is OUR  local paper)  gave the United players  3  or four out of ten points for the performance so they really need to buck up  a bit so as to get ready for the  hardest league in English togga the championship .

Didn't you check the latest scores when you took the Dogs out Pal?.

4 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Didn't you check the latest scores when you took the Dogs out Pal?.

No I was crying , and as stated I did not know  the lately's were playing .  The pundits say that the Derby vs Owls match was. A classic ,they also think that the Owls  really should have won , I have stated this just to  remain on topic .

Just now, cuttsie said:

No I was crying , and as stated I did not know  the lately's were playing .  The pundits say that the Derby vs Owls match was. A classic ,they also think that the Owls  really should have won , I have stated this just to  remain on topic .

Was a fast game and entertaining Wednesday's 3rd goal was offside even Owls have said so so result was fair.

So you went out with the Dogs and never looked on here or checked your phone until you got back when the football had finished?.

1 hour ago, Alextopman said:

Was a fast game and entertaining Wednesday's 3rd goal was offside even Owls have said so so result was fair.

So you went out with the Dogs and never looked on here or checked your phone until you got back when the football had finished?.

No