Derby County V Sheffield Wednesday Fc

18 minutes ago, Grappler said:

A good motto to use, when on social media sites, is don't say anything in writing that you wouldn't say to someone's face.

Exactly right ...I would never say anything in writing that I wouldn’t say to someone’s face ..

but you know what ...life’s to short to be falling out with people on a Forum ..

4 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Exactly right ...I would never say anything in writing that I wouldn’t say to someone’s face ..

but you know what ...life’s to short to be falling out with people on a Forum ..

Apology accepted. 

4 minutes ago, Grappler said:

Apology accepted. 

Did I apologise? ...

Anyway ...let’s agree that this season has been absolutely dreadful for Sheffield football & us supporters ...& the fear for me is ...it will get a lot worse for Wednesday before it gets better with Chansiri in charge ...

18 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Did I apologise? ...

Anyway ...let’s agree that this season has been absolutely dreadful for Sheffield football & us supporters ...& the fear for me is ...it will get a lot worse for Wednesday before it gets better with Chansiri in charge ...

Well I guess we can forget a reduction in ticket prices now, he probably thinks it's a good idea to raise them now to try to cover some of the lost TV revenue. Like you I don't know where we're going to end up.

I'm hoping this will give him the kick up the backside to start doing things right but I'm not going to hold my breath

17 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Well I guess we can forget a reduction in ticket prices now, he probably thinks it's a good idea to raise them now to try to cover some of the lost TV revenue. Like you I don't know where we're going to end up.

I'm hoping this will give him the kick up the backside to start doing things right but I'm not going to hold my breath

The loss in revenue from dropping out of the Championship is predicted to be around £7/8m ..the fact he’s took a loan out & used Hillsborough as collateral..suggests to me he’s run out of money...he’s invested very little over the past 3 years ..& I don’t think he’ll change..he wants the final say on everything apparently...

We could be looking at another season of struggle in the Pub League...

At least you have the memories lads........

18 hours ago, Bladeinontario said:

Good evening G 

Hows my little bro doing ?

The beers will be going down a treat tonight ;)

Stay safe and love to L 

See you soon 

Seems like they can dish it and not take it pal 

Same as their leader Hotty , thought he was poorly but comes back to post then off again 

But seriously hope you are doing well hotty 

Leader????!! 😂 😂

I couldn't lead Sheep!

Actually,  I'm bit better. (Thanks for asking ) but I'm as up and down (mostly down) as SWFC. As I write, I'm having a good Sunday, the pain's not too bad.

The football pain's not too bad either. I, and many others were resigned to failure, but we clung on to some very wet, weak straws. 

We've a lot worse to come from now on in, to when? ....... maybe 2025 or beyond.

If Prince Shortarms dunt wake up soon, you could be joining us around 2023 or 4. Wouldn't that be great! 🙄

Have a good Summer. Behave thissen. Thee and 3659 eh?

Like a cheating, unpopular wrestling Tag Team.

Who was it? Mick McManus and  Steve Logan?

Edited by Hotmale 1954

You got the cheats mixed up mi owd, that's why you're relegated....

Sun reporting that Derby are going to be hit with a double digit points deduction for next season.

Also Alonso the " white knight" about to save them has had his bank account frozen in Spain.

He was also looking to borrow £20 million from an American investment bank at 12% interest to complete his takeover.

As my best pal is a Derby fan, this is making life much more tolerable.

Edited by butlers

the only good thing that may help derby is alonso has good contacts and can get the best loans available,so i am told,hes going to try a wolves ,top players,but only on loan,but huge bonus and contract if they get them up,but can he do it,wolves did ,but who was the player contact man? mr chansiri laughed at alonso offer of 30 million,dont think it was even a starting point

Yet only yesterday the press reported that 5 or the 6 players he recommended to sign were not liable for work permits.

Pity the League trying to work out who is a decent person to own a club it seems ever more shady types are wanting in on football.

There's so much potential  for SWFC it's well over time some of it was achieved.

On 08/05/2021 at 14:22, Sheridan1-0 said:

Oooh Friends ....see you soon 

Met Grappler many times hes like my little bro and an uncle to my kids and a salt of the earth bloke who i have shared many beers with since we became FRIENDS ...... He came to Cuba with his wife for my wedding and the reason he said see you soon is because he will hopefully coming over to see his nephew married in October if we get covid under control.

Hope that clears things up for you ;)

Edited by Bladeinontario