Derby County V Sheffield Wednesday Fc

22 minutes ago, whiteowl said:

Gave it a go, just came up short. More surprised we survived to the last game to be honest.

I think most of us are. The points deduction did it and we know who's fault that was. Still disappointing we couldn't at least beat these whatever Rotherham did.

At least both Wednesday and Rotherham both fought to the bitter end but alas, in vain. Football can be cruel at times.

Well another Sheffield double, but this time the wrong sort!

It must be unprecedented for the Blades and the Owls to be relegated in the same season and both to finish at the foot of their respective divisions.

Let's hope for better results next season and beyond.

echo.

Rooney!what a manager.Chanseri has sent us down.

Edited by ukdobby

36 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

A smashing game of togga that was disappointed in the result but it was the points deduction that sent us down in the end .

Shouldnt have CHEATED 

And its BYE BYE SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY 😁

Cheaters never prosper 

2 minutes ago, Bladeinontario said:

Shouldnt have CHEATED 

Cheaters never prosper 

Chansiri has put Wednesday in League 1 ...of that there is no doubt ....but it’s all very predictable that you’d be here giving it the big one ....but coming from a supporter of a club that’s just achieved one of the worst records in over 130 years of English football....your not really in a position to be dishing it out...

13 minutes ago, Bladeinontario said:

Shouldnt have CHEATED 

Cheaters never prosper 

But at least we had a reason other than just being rubbish all season 👍 

While this debate rages on, I would like to ask.

Where's the believer, Your thought's Mr. Bassett.

13 minutes ago, Padders said:

While this debate rages on, I would like to ask.

Where's the believer, Your thought's Mr. Bassett.

Padders, he must have joined The Monkees!

Showing my age, now!

echo.

36 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Chansiri has put Wednesday in League 1 ...of that there is no doubt ....but it’s all very predictable that you’d be here giving it the big one ....but coming from a supporter of a club that’s just achieved one of the worst records in over 130 years of English football....your not really in a position to be dishing it out...

I agree it's been a terrible season to be a Blades fan you're lucky your season turned out a little better.

At the end of it all who do you think has finished better off for the start of next season?

i am here,well its get ready for the new league,re-build and go again,hope  mr chansiri offers to give us some money to buy as well,he may not,if the fans complain enough,put us up for sale and that would leave us mid table at the best,then he could charge the new owner fortunes to rent the stadium,and it could go on for weeks as well,so i am off to my basket to sulk.for those of you that hate our owner,dont forget hes lost another 10 million as well,,hes not done this on purpose has he.

54 minutes ago, Bladeinontario said:

Shouldnt have CHEATED 

Cheaters never prosper 

Well at least we put up a fight  to the end . As far as cheats never prosper well we can all look back through rose tinted glasses .

13 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

I agree it's been a terrible season to be a Blades fan you're lucky your season turned out a little better.

At the end of it all who do you think has finished better off for the start of next season?

Barnsley

2 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Well at least we put up a fight  to the end . As far as cheats never prosper well we can all look back through rose tinted glasses .

Some fight that was I must have missed it, the team that just stayed up got one point in 6 or 7 games so if you'd put up any kind of a fight you would have been safe, fact is you spent one week out of the bottom three all season.