Derby County V Sheffield Wednesday Fc

I think the last time Wednesday won a league game at Derby it was also the last game of the season.

The only other time they won a League game there in near on 90 years Wednesday won the league.

Edited by Alextopman

We have not won at Derby since 2006,so hope the Owls players are fully bothered about winning the game tomorrow,after the bad display against Forest,Harris needs dropping after dismal display last week,if we do end up going downing,at last we might see a big clear out of money earners,who have let this team & club down

Last time Wednesday were in a must win position, I was stood with 45,000 fans in the pouring rain..

We all know what happened that night.

39 minutes ago, Padders said:

Last time Wednesday were in a must win position, I was stood with 45,000 fans in the pouring rain..

If you’re talking about the game against Manchester City 50 years ago ...so was I ..

1 hour ago, Padders said:

There's been a few.

Edited by Alextopman

The owls need to aim to fail where others suceeded

Look at Barnsley last year, they were down and out.  It would be nice to think the owls could pull off a miracle and then get into the playoffs next season 

2 hours ago, Padders said:

Wasn't the last time it was a must win game to stay up it was against Palace?

i recall the man city game,i got a bit wet ,front of old stand,also the night we had to win or div 4 called,but we can do this believe

3 minutes ago, bassett one said:

i recall the man city game,i got a bit wet ,front of old stand,also the night we had to win or div 4 called,but we can do this believe

The other game was against Southend and similar to tomorrow's situation, Southend were relegated.

lets hope we win ,and then rebuild ,but what ever we will have to re-build,believe

If we don't score tomorrow we're down, play Windass and Rhodes up top and Reach as an out and out winger, hopefully the rumours that Luongo could play some part are true.

3 hours ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

If you’re talking about the game against Manchester City 50 years ago ...so was I ..

And Man City weren't even trying apart from Bowyer who wanted a place in the team for the Cup Winners Cup Final.

Summerbee let every pass go out for a Wednesday throw or fell over...........Doyle pointed which way he was hitting  (well rolling) the pen to Grummitt..........