Derby County V Sheffield Wednesday Fc

well sounds like last game,easy win 2-0 believe,what do you other guys think?

I believe everytime you say it's an easy game we lose. No such thing, especially in a relegation decider. My money would be on Derby rather than us and I think Rotherham will get a win in one of the last two games.

believe,everyone said we were down ,and i said we always do things the hard way,believe

Owls to win 1-0 to get an amazing great escape? 

Rovrum to win Tuesday night ...end of thread 

we can still stay up ,its not over yet is it?

6 minutes ago, bassett one said:

we can still stay up ,its not over yet is it?

Prepare to abandon ship, Mr. B.

believe padders,believe,its not over yet is it?

Wednesday couldnt beat a bunch of ladies at ludo let alone win at derby, theyve got the heart of a pea.

Ive seen more heart in a gerbil in a tigers mouth.

When fortunes are paid to people with the IQ of a pork pie,and thousands rely on them every week,they start to believe their paypackets make them important and that theyve earned them.

But not one of them will be George Best, who likewise had no IQ but was worth more than just about all of them.

wednesday to win 2-0 ,rotherham to lose 2-0 and we stay up ,easy i wrote the script,i hope

Well we know what we have to do now. Win at Derby for the first time since 2006 while they're on a bad run and with a referee that relegated us last time, what could go wrong🤔.

If the worst does happen then the owner and players only have themselves to blame.

1 hour ago, bassett one said:

wednesday to win 2-0 ,rotherham to lose 2-0 and we stay up ,easy i wrote the script,i hope

Mr. Bassett, with due respect your script writing this season has not been quite up to scratch, in fact it's been dam awful.

I will give you the pleasure of hammering the last nail in the coffin 🔨  (that'll teach you)