Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Approval Rating Drops To Lowest Level!

12 hours ago, Mr Allen said:

Fair comment about Harry, but Meghan probably loves the attention! :loopy:

She is probably trying to get some extra attention by trying to take some away from the other 2 smarmy faux ones with their kids that are always in the news lately. Out of the two royal couples I much prefer Harry and Meghan over William and Kate.....

1 hour ago, apelike said:

She is probably trying to get some extra attention by trying to take some away from the other 2 smarmy faux ones with their kids that are always in the news lately. Out of the two royal couples I much prefer Harry and Meghan over William and Kate.....

Thing is though, in a few years when it's William's turn on the Throne, Kate would be Queen at his side, however, when it's Harry's turn, Meghan would be like Camilla Parker Bowles when it's Charles's turn, merely a King's consort.

6 minutes ago, Mr Allen said:

Thing is though, in a few years when it's William's turn on the Throne, Kate would be Queen at his side, however, when it's Harry's turn, Meghan would be like Camilla Parker Bowles when it's Charles's turn, merely a King's consort.

My bold. 

Do you know something we don't? 

10 minutes ago, Mr Allen said:

Hopefully by the time it maybe Williams turn the Monarchy and all it implies will be a thing of the past... just like me! Charles is at the moment 72 and I'm not sure if the Monarchy can survive another 20 years or so if he becomes King.

Guest makapaka

Imagine being bothered about Harry and Meghans approval ratings - we really are a nation of oddballs.

Edited by makapaka

1 hour ago, makapaka said:

Imagine being bothered about Harry and Meghans approval ratings - we really are a nation of oddballs.

I really don’t know what to say about being called an oddball?

Oh well I suppose I’ve been called worse things.