Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Approval Rating Drops To Lowest Level!

Link

I have no sympathy for Meghan, she never wanted in on the Royal family anyway! :loopy:

Thoughts?

29 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

Who cares?

👆👆This 👆👆

Well I for one would like to see there approval ratings drop after they did the Oprah interview when Prince Philip was ill in hospital.  I wonder now he is dead if they regret the timing of the interview?

There is not many people I know who have a good word to say about them in this country, however I’m curious to know if they are still popular in America.

It will all end in tears . Said it a long time ago .

I think people should leave them alone.

I'm not a royalist by any means; but I do have a lot of sympathy for Harry who understandably was deeply affected by his Mum's death when he was little. Now as an adult he and his family are having to put up with the same intrusion that his mum suffered. It must be painful for him.

People are having a go at him for moving to America to get away from it, but I don't blame him. 

I really loathe the gutter press. They are a disgrace, anything that can promote decent journalism and remove the stain of the tabloids has got to be worth a look at.

@Mister M Probably the one and only time I will agree with you - but very well said!👍

6 hours ago, Mister M said:

I think people should leave them alone.

I'm not a royalist by any means; but I do have a lot of sympathy for Harry who understandably was deeply affected by his Mum's death when he was little. Now as an adult he and his family are having to put up with the same intrusion that his mum suffered. It must be painful for him.

People are having a go at him for moving to America to get away from it, but I don't blame him. 

I really loathe the gutter press. They are a disgrace, anything that can promote decent journalism and remove the stain of the tabloids has got to be worth a look at.

Fair comment about Harry, but Meghan probably loves the attention! :loopy:

Even if it is angry Daily Fail readers complaining about her at least she's in the public eye.

As much as Harry loathes the gutter press and media he needs to find a way to work with them if he wants to continue to be self-funded and continue to make his millions.

If he hates the media so much what's he doing airing his dirty laundry so pubically on Opera??

Pair of total idiots, I don't believe for a second she had no idea what she was getting herself in for.

There is no greater anti-royalist than me (I've got a certificate to prove it), but 'approval rating'???? 

I shudder to think what Jimmy Clitheroe would have made of it all

I would normally say who cares - but unfortunately they care because publc persona and media attention pays their over inflated salaries and appeases their over inflated egos.

But just like his mum ,if you play with fire you get burnt.

However and i say this with no malice intended - they couldn't do anything to ever increase there approval rating in my house. Oh unless they donated a kidney to me or mine if we needed one(which we don't).