When Does Cineworld Down At Centretainment Reopen Post Lockdown?

Topic.

Seeing as I successfully reapplied for an Unlimited card last week, and there's some good films coming soon such as the new Mortal Kombat, I'd like to know when Cineworld are going to reopen their branches?

Prior to the enforced lockdowns I was going a minimum of twice a week to get the money's worth out of £18 a month for the card plus a fiver a year for the CEA card to get the carers in free.

If it were me, all things being considered, I'd contact them & ask

They won't know until May 10th, as that's when the next stage of lockdown easing is announced, then they won't open no earlier than May 17th.

They have announced they are opening in May so hopefully it will be week commencing 17th.

Legally, indoor entertainment venues are allowed to open from step 3 of Covid restriction easing which is provisionally 17th May, of course there is the question of if there are many films out to show!

Cineworld at Valley Centertainment reopens Wednesday 19th May https://www.cineworld.co.uk/cinemas/sheffield/8079#/buy-tickets-by-cinema?in-cinema=8079&at=2021-05-19&view-mode=list

If you are getting there by tram the Yellow route tram service (Middlewood-City-Meadowhall) is now running the full timetable (every 12 minutes in the daytime and every 20 minutes at night) and the Tram Train service (Sheffield-Rotherham) sees the evening service improved from 17th May with a half hourly service all the way through from 5:30am to midnight. Info at supertram.com.

Edited by Andy C

Thanks for the info.

However, I applied for the Unlimited card about a month ago and as far as I know nothing's been said from Cineworld about its delivery! 😕

So it was announced last week via their website that Cineworld UK are opening from this Wednesday, the 19th.