Sign in to follow this  

Morning Care Company In Sheffield?

At the moment I have a local company, who I can't name, for morning care on a Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday morning... Problem is I've had them for about 3 and half years since October 2017, and some of the staff that come are worse than useless! They run the bath too hot or too cold despite the fact there's a note in the bathroom telling them to check the temperature with me prior to my bathing, and sometimes they also make the wrong sandwiches, like this morning they sent a new girl called Ellie, she asked me what sandwich I wanted for lunch, "cheese" I said, so she made cheese AND ham! It's in the flippin' care plan that I have one or t'other, NOT both! Muppet! Orders from Mum due to me being on the cusp of type 2 Diabetes.

I also have a problem with the Manager, I send her frequent emails requesting the following week's rota by Sunday lunch time after the last call on a Friday, but she doesn't do it unless I chase it up by mobile or further emails! :loopy:

Fortunately I have a meeting with my social worker at 11 AM on Friday to discuss all these issues, but does anyone know a good care company local to S3 that does the 1 hour calls 3 mornings per week?