I've just read that Crocs are making a comeback. Is it just me or are these the most ugly, uncomfortable things ever to put on your feet? Not only that but they're blinking expensive. 

I've never worn any but I agree they are ugly, always look far too wide on the foot and very overpriced.

Guest sibon

I’ve got some crocs.

I wear them with my gaiters.

Similar to Ugg boots in my opinion-over-priced, ugly and unflattering-but fashion dictates that they are trendy so must be worn!

30 minutes ago, sibon said:

I’ve got some crocs.

I wear them with my gaiters.

I'd love to see that sibon 🤣🦎

Edited by Rollypolly

i bought some ,just to go about the garden ,only £1.99p from aldi,they may be copies but they are easy,slip them on and off i go.

42 minutes ago, bassett one said:

i bought some ,just to go about the garden ,only £1.99p from aldi,they may be copies but they are easy,slip them on and off i go.

Same here in France - got an imitation pair for a couple of euros in Lidl - keep them  just outside the back door on the covered terrace so I can slip them on when I nip down the garden in the morning to feed the local feathered population.

I've never been able to rid myself of the notion that they look very much like the clogs we wore in the operating theatre in my first job. 

I couldn't understand why people were wearing them outside when I first saw them! 

They are very comfortable to wear inside but not outside as they don’t support the feet properly. Can’t beat Skechers for outdoor walking.

Cheap ones can be purchased. Easy to wash off after gardening. Good if you have wide feet. Great for round the pool and swimming on hols as they float.

What's the problem. If they're good enough for doctors?