Stolen Blue Bin

To the two thieves who stole my blue bin about 2255 Saturday 24/4/21. in Woodhouse, (you know who you are).

You have been captured on cameras and the images clearly show you take the bin and carry it 

over your right shoulder as well as other movements you made that night. These pictures have been

passed to the police.

If you have used it to takeaway  stolen property,  I hope you have many sleepless nights in fear

of that knock on the door.

I know a bin seems trivial but it's not yours and whether it is a plastic bin or a million pounds it's

still theft.

3 minutes ago, cytine said:

To the two thieves who stole my blue bin about 2255 Saturday 24/4/21. in Woodhouse, (you know who you are).

You have been captured on cameras and the images clearly show you take the bin and carry it 

over your right shoulder as well as other movements you made that night. These pictures have been

passed to the police.

If you have used it to takeaway  stolen property,  I hope you have many sleepless nights in fear

I know a bin seems trivial but it's not yours and whether it is a plastic bin or a million pounds it's

still theft.

There was a spate of bin thefts that were then burned at Woodhouse not so long ago. 

I makes you wonder what goes though some people's minds at times.

Sorry I just don't get this, why steal a person's blue bin??? They must be desperate??

6 hours ago, sedith said:

Sorry I just don't get this, why steal a person's blue bin??? They must be desperate??

Like the OP said maybe taken to transport things stolen from somewhere else.

2 hours ago, *Wallace* said:

Like the OP said maybe taken to transport things stolen from somewhere else.

Apparently , so I've been told, they also get some twisted fun from setting fire to them. There's 

some very strange people about.

plus the innocent party has to pay for a new one as well?

Not only did a neighbour have his black bin stolen a few months ago, the thief left two bags of her rubbish on his drive!

14 hours ago, cytine said:

Unfortunately I think the knock on the door will be for the owner of the bin to pay for a replacement

Some scroat nicked my brown bin at Sothall a few months back. As it is for recycling the council replace it for free.