Sheffield Wednesday V Nottingham Forrest

WELL this is winnable,so lets believe,what do others think?

Think we need a win really although depending on the others results we might get away with a point if results are kind to us.

You say they're all winnable,problem is the players don't read your post,the Derby game could and it's a big COULD be interesting.

2 minutes ago, ukdobby said:

You say they're all winnable,problem is the players don't read your post,the Derby game could and it's a big COULD be interesting.

Exactly, too many 'winnable' games haven't turned out like that at all. Just have to keep everything crossed and hope for best. TBH I'm not sure if staying up would be a good thing, for the fans anyway as without some investment we could just end up haven't the same kind of season, at least in league 1 we have a chance of competing.

I have to dip my toe in.

Forest have the 5th best defensive record in the League.

Just saying.

Logging off again.......

Edited by Hotmale 1954

Hope Dunkley is fit,with Tom Lees might be injured,Borner to unreliable at the moment,Hope Darren Moore will be o.k

hi as you can spend x amount per year,anyone any idea what we could spend next year?

Kick off brought forward to 12.30pm and being shown live on SKY ....and if nothing else, we'll be able to hear the Steven Fletcher chant played constantly once again ...!!

We've had numerous "winnable" games this season that would have seen us safe by now, we've failed in most of them so I've no reason to expect this one to be any different, hope I'm wrong.

have belief,as its the only hope we have,it can be done and will be done,believe

On 25/04/2021 at 16:16, bassett one said:

hi as you can spend x amount per year,anyone any idea what we could spend next year?

Don't know about spend but a quick google search brought this up about salary capos which could get interesting. as it looks like it doesn't matter how big the club is.

https://www.efl.com/news/2020/august/squad-salary-caps-introduced-in-league-one-and-league-two/

There is extra scope for relegated clubs in the form of an average salary from before the introduction of the cap but it doesn't say what this is and this could all change depending on Covid restrictions easing but, to be honest, I would see some sort of extra protection being left in place for the coming season as I can't see things getting properly back to normal until next year and smaller clubs will need time to recover

43 minutes ago, stillf said:

Don't know about spend but a quick google search brought this up about salary capos which could get interesting. as it looks like it doesn't matter how big the club is.

https://www.efl.com/news/2020/august/squad-salary-caps-introduced-in-league-one-and-league-two/

There is extra scope for relegated clubs in the form of an average salary from before the introduction of the cap but it doesn't say what this is and this could all change depending on Covid restrictions easing but, to be honest, I would see some sort of extra protection being left in place for the coming season as I can't see things getting properly back to normal until next year and smaller clubs will need time to recover

The salary cap  you refer to here..has been withdrawn..after an appeal by the PFA...