Anywhere Local For Narrow Width Washing MacHine?

I've been given the task of identifying somewhere that stocks narrow width-19" washing machines.

Searching online for narrow width brings up just about all the range to trawl through regardless of size.

I phoned currys, and there is no option to just ask if they stock them at their retail park on Cliff. No human voice available.

Have also phoned Williams electrical, and they don't do them.

i've not seen any that are less than 60 cms when i was shopping for one recently. best of luck

Try AO ,very good prices  very good helplines likely to have the smaller widths on their database.

Granted they are Lancastershire based but next day deliver is usually available.

I have used them a dozen times

Wow that's 48 cm.

Anyhow AO have one at 4O cm.

6 hours ago, Janus said:

I've been given the task of identifying somewhere that stocks narrow width-19" washing machines.

Searching online for narrow width brings up just about all the range to trawl through regardless of size.

I phoned currys, and there is no option to just ask if they stock them at their retail park on Cliff. No human voice available.

Have also phoned Williams electrical, and they don't do them.

If i was you make the space big enough   [ 600 ]to take a normal washer  or put it somewere else   You are asking for trouble later on when not if it breaks    down     better  making a cupboard smaller  seen it done it    

Edited by spider1

There's certainly a hefty premium for a slimline one .

Biggest trouble would be getting a matching smaller door.They tend not to lend themselves to being cut down