Middlesbourgh V Sheffield Wednesday F C

Hope ye stay up guys just hope ye don't bottle it as the game goes on.

One thing for certain Brum to beat derby.

And you not to lose ..

Our season just fell away so hope it's a good game 2-3 owls..yes lm saying that 👍

If we are confirmed as relegated tomorrow it won't be Colin who's relegated us, it will be Chansiri's total mismanagement of the clubs finances, his dreadful timings and managerial appointments coupled with some awful lacklustre  performances from a rag tag squad.

ive said before,he tried his best and if it had not been for stupid FA rules,he would of sorted it,he was tied to being unable to spend HIS OWN CASH as he wanted,if he had been able to do this and run it like any normal company,we would be up or there abouts,hes made mistakes ,like us all and paid the price,by how much hes lost,do you really think he thought,i will invest in a club ,get it relegated and lose millions,sorry but no one complained,when he was spending millions,theres a small line between winning and losing,and unfortunatly hes lost out as well.

Warnock has a good record relegating Sheffield teams . 

8 hours ago, cmonkes said:

But ultimately it would be Warnock wouldn't it, will would be a tough blow.

But joking apart.... a season in which you lot have been once again late to submit annual accounts (why?), in which players didn't receive a wage for a period (again why)  and I which for anlarge period the performances lacked any sort of ambition (coincidentally around the time wages weren't paid)....

Aot of questions to be posed and which Chasiri needs to answer for you all?

On topic....Expect a boro win if Warnock is anything to go by.  But Derby aren't that clever either are they? 

Not played a Warnock team every game though. Yes it could be the game that we go down but it's the mismanagement over a number of seasons and a season of lackluster performances that ultimately will of sent us down.

Jeez feel shocking could my team relegate you today..

Don't think my stepsons would talk to me again..

Didn't want this to happen..

As our season's over now anything but a win for you is desperately needed but got to get a Brum win as well..

Praying for ye guys...

Unlucky deflection as usual after bad control from Borner by sounds of it🙄

Lol, need to do something they haven’t done all season.

Thank god we've got a squad of goalscorers eh Jim 🤔

Derby ahead now so at minute it doesn't really make a big difference were loosing.

Drawing now as I typed🙂

Edited by NERVY-OWL

7 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Thank god we've got a squad of goalscorers eh Jim 🤔

Well, Windass at least.