Middlesbourgh V Sheffield Wednesday F C

2 hours ago, bassett one said:

i regard mr chansiri as a honourable man,no one complained when we were at we were in the play offs?,no one complained when he was buying top screens for the stadium?no one complained when he spent millions trying to get us up?,if he could of continued to spend his own cash as he wished like any other business  or if we had come down and had his cash and been able to spend as we pleased we would be up,its the rules that are wrong,in business you should be able to compete on a level playing field,but thats not the case in the championship,hes made mistakes,hes lost lots of his own cash,but he tried his best,unfortunatly it was not to be,re-sacking managers ,many teams,like leeds have sacked loads,but got there in the end,please note how hes kept us a float through a bad year,he has made mistakes,hes been ill advised,hes been decieved ,but that doesnt make him a bad person.also if he goes who wants us?if he stays i think he will sort it and become a wiser man in this business thats unfair with funding.

its the EFL thats knackered the Owls up , they allow clubs to come into the league with massive parachute payments but not owners who wish to put in their own money , it stinks 

21 hours ago, butlers said:

Too true.

Rotherham have Brentford at home ,Tuesday ,I think.

Rotherham are away to Brentford on Tuesday.

Whether the EFL rules are fair or not ..Chansiri  has flaunted them constantly hence we are in the situation we are in ...I can’t see how anyone can defend him or cannot see the dire situation Wednesday are in ...

Group of players who have got no heart to save this club,thought they would have been down until Derby lost,Forest game now very important,and hope they can perform like they did with the cardiff game,Borner should be dropped after is display yesterday,Hope Dunkley can be fit to play

5 hours ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Whether the EFL rules are fair or not ..Chansiri  has flaunted them constantly hence we are in the situation we are in ...I can’t see how anyone can defend him or cannot see the dire situation Wednesday are in ...

One of the most expensive club to watch in the championship,everything from shirts to refreshments is top dollar, One of the higher wage bills,shoddy recruitment,the list of mistakes is just endless.

Apart from a screen theres been little investment in the infastructure,the away end has a sock over it,the kops in man city colours, and weve no under soil heating because we didnt order the parts,you could compile a list as long as penistone road,the claim made by David jones just beggers belief.

When asked at a fans forum why the club didnt recruit like Brentford,he replied that "the Bees were a club with no ambition"what an absolute fool!

Edited by staninoodle