Chauvin Guilty Of George Floyd's Murder

12 minutes ago, butlers said:

Ok I will indulge you.

Assume there's 1 paid up marxist BLM guy in the jury how come it was a 12- 0 unanimous verdict.

The US system is very different to ours ,nothing Biden said was in the least controversial.

AFAIK Biden's comments were made while the jury was in recess so shouldn't have influenced the verdict.

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/04/25/fact-check-biden-support-right-verdict-chauvin-trial-not-illegal/7318349002/

"The jury was sequestered to make a decision on April 19, which means all jurors were in a hotel with marshals providing security — and without access to the news."

18 minutes ago, butlers said:

Ok I will indulge you.

Assume there's 1 paid up marxist BLM guy in the jury how come it was a 12- 0 unanimous verdict.

The US system is very different to ours ,nothing Biden said was in the least controversial.

I gather it was more to do with Bidens timing 

I also believe the jury was sequestered when he made comment.

And they were carefully chosen words.

God only knows what Trump might have blabbed out if he has been in office.

Just now, butlers said:

I also believe the jury was sequestered when he made comment.

And they were carefully chosen words.

God only knows what Trump might have blabbed out if he has been in office.

We'll seeing as Trump was out of office that's pretty irrelevant. 

5 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I gather it was more to do with Bidens timing 

See #113 above.

2 minutes ago, Longcol said:

See #113 above.

Yep I saw that. 

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Yep I saw that. 

So the timing has nothing to do with it.

Another huge difference to the US way of running things is the jurors open to doing interviews afterwards.

Seems very weird from our viewpoint.

Think 3 have given interviews now

3 minutes ago, Longcol said:

So the timing has nothing to do with it.

Unfortunately if you take something said by USA Today then you don't get the full picture. They along with much of msm are savagely biased along with these "fact checkers" . 

Anyhow, I'm only repeating information I've seen and heard. I don't have a dog in this fight and I don't really care one way or another. 

Americas problems run way deeper than one trial regardless of the outcome and the next few years are going to be a trying time for the whole country. I wish them all well👍

20 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I don't really think you can consider the Republicans of being a right wing racist organisation. 

You may disagree with them. You may even dislike them but to call them right wing racists is just ridiculous. 

It's an exaggeration for sure, but many Republicans are openly and extremely racist. Are they allowed to sit on such juries? If so, then so is a paid-up Marxist BLM guy, whatever that actually means.

2 minutes ago, Delbow said:

It's an exaggeration for sure, but many Republicans are openly and extremely racist. Are they allowed to sit on such juries? If so, then so is a paid-up Marxist BLM guy, whatever that actually means.

Absolutely it is. 

Racism isnt restricted to one side or the other. The sad fact is people from all walks of life and all sides of the political divide can be racist. Democrats, Republicans, Labour, Conservative, Black, White, Brown, Rich, Poor, etc etc