I Wonder What This Dream Could Have Meant?

I appreciate that this might seem like an odd discussion to start as a newbie, however, last night, I had a weird dream where I found myself walking down the streets of Sheffield and finding myself in a random field between the ends of two cul-de-sacs (still within the city) and finding an abandoned car there that looked exactly like the one Harry Potter and Ron Weasley used to get to Hogwarts in Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets. In that field, I also spotted a fox and I get several pictures of it with my smartphone, including one of it playing dead. Suddenly, I find myself walking up an exceptionally steep hill road, that's steep even by Sheffield's hilly roads standard in real life. I never looked to the left of me, but to the right, I could see various little shops and the track and overhead power for a tram line. 

Once I'm at the top of the hill, I find myself stood outside a large Tesco store and someone mentions to me that if I look to my right, in the distance, I can see the Drax and Ferrybridge power stations, (which I've read is possible from certain parts of Sheffield in real life). I also thought back to the thread on here I've read in real life where it mentions being able to see the Humber Bridge from Sheffield in the right spot and the right weather conditions. I believe it's this one: 

I then turn around in the direction they point me in, to see if I can spot either or both the power stations and the Humber Bridge and just as I start to spot the power stations, the sky turns a weird colour and I wake up. 

I wonder what this dream could have meant? 

14 minutes ago, Paracosm said:

You need to get to a beer garden and have a pint or six?

1 minute ago, Longcol said:

You need to get to a beer garden and have a pint or six?

I wish, I'm unable to consume alcohol for medical reasons. 😑

Last week I had a dream that I was a co-presenter on 'March of the Day' but all the football was cancelled so Lineker, Shearer, Wright & myself ended up discussing video games.  The consensus was Space Invaders was the best. 

Alan Hansen, putting in a rare appearance, said he preferred Donkey Kong.  Who'd have thought it. 

Funny for a football programme, nobody picked a football video game or football manager simulation?

I wonder what this could have meant?

4 hours ago, FoxLady said:

Absolutely nothing?

Agreed. Dream interpretation is up there with Phrenology, Graphology and in some aspects Kinesics.

14 hours ago, Paracosm said:

You're on too much medication !       🤣

PARACOSM.

Strange coincident.

Paracosm is a phenomenon where a detailed, imaginary world is created in ones mind........

13 hours ago, Padders said:

PARACOSM.

Strange coincident.

Paracosm is a phenomenon where a detailed, imaginary world is created in ones mind........

Mines full of Cars, Motorcycles,  long forgotten scrap yards and me driving a Buss from the upstairs (fair old sway on't corners - LOL)

Keep safe.