Sheffield Wednesday Fc V Blackburn Rovers

WELL another home game,we are down,but not out yet are we? lost my way with this lot,no fight,no hope,what do others think?,final nail?

We're done for no matter what the management will say. I just hope we go down more than the 6 points we lost at the start so at least we know that hasn't cost us.

i agree with that,we need a miracle to stay up,so its off to division 1 days out ,horrific in most cases

Laugh all you want but you lot have been as bad as us so hardly any gloating to be had from either side. Awful season from both Sheffield sides.

On 19/04/2021 at 09:41, bassett one said:

is this the game that seals our fate?

Think Boro on Saturday will be the game l hope if we win we won't put ye down.

My stepson s will refuse to talk to me, but way were playing win tonight we beat miller's tomorrow and you beat us.

Results for your way anythings possible..

But looking grim if you lose tonight draws no gud.

i agree only a win and every game after would give us a chance

Last time Blackburn came to Hillsborough they won 5-0....!!

Might not be same score line tonight but probably the same outcome .....this season can't end quick enough.

1 hour ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Last time Blackburn came to Hillsborough they won 5-0....!!

Might not be same score line tonight but probably the same outcome .....this season can't end quick enough.

I remember in the Premier they were giving odds of 9-2 for Wednesday at Blackburn and I thought Wednesday can't be that bad so I had £400 on them, they were losing 5-1 after 24 minutes. Carbone scored a wonder goal. They lost 7-2 it's the first and last time I've ever backed Wednesday.

19 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

I remember in the Premier they were giving odds of 9-2 for Wednesday at Blackburn and I thought Wednesday can't be that bad so I had £400 on them, they were losing 5-1 after 24 minutes. Carbone scored a wonder goal. They lost 7-2 it's the first and last time I've ever backed Wednesday.

I've had a lifetime of Wednesday letting me down!!...& the 7-2 defeat is memorable for Carbone's goal...he scored some decent goals whilst he was here...