How Do You Feel About The Silence Wednesday Fans?

44 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

I don't think your previous owner gave a dam about anything other than making a profit on your sale.

Did he make profit ? Did he spend alot of money to make a profit? Or did he brake even? .

Also you could also put it on the other foot ,he took a gamble on the Owls & spent money & Im sure the Owls under him where the highest in wages in league 1 & Megson did gave them a good roasting for playing for the shirt having being paid good money .?

To answer the OP directly, I think you are being disingenuous. Your post is a dig and you are a pretty poorly disguised troll. We’ve had much more skilful ones over the years.

That said, I really don’t care about the lack of communication. We have a manager who is obviously in a very serious situation health wise. That over-rides everything else. I’m hoping that Darren Moore pulls through his latest setback. He seems like a good man and given the right backing I’m sure he’ll get us out of league one. 

For now, all there is to say is “get well soon”.

54 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

If you read the link I've posted you'll see what owls fans think of if he sold to the right man or not. He never lied from the start he said he was in it to make money and he did just that, as for saving the club I think the people owed money by the club who either took vastly reduced sums or promissory notes deserve a lot of credit for saving your club.

Arnt all these foreign owners in it to make money or more like launder money .

12 minutes ago, sibon said:

To answer the OP directly, I think you are being disingenuous. Your post is a dig and you are a pretty poorly disguised troll. We’ve had much more skilful ones over the years.

That said, I really don’t care about the lack of communication. We have a manager who is obviously in a very serious situation health wise. That over-rides everything else. I’m hoping that Darren Moore pulls through his latest setback. He seems like a good man and given the right backing I’m sure he’ll get us out of league one. 

And not one back up post from the OP as yet .

24 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Arnt all these foreign owners in it to make money or more like launder money .

And not one back up post from the OP as yet .

This forum died long ago 😢

8 hours ago, sibon said:

Too right, things just don't want to go right for us, a blow to lose Moore for most likely the majority of games left. Hopefully makes a speedy recovery 🤞

Of all the things that have happened to the club over the past couple of years  for Darren Moore to contact Covid 19 then be left with pneumonia with complicatiions far outweighs anything football related. May be have a full and speedy recovery and whatever our position  take over the reins and get us on an upward spiral .

10 hours ago, owl.66 said:

Did he make profit ? Did he spend alot of money to make a profit? Or did he brake even? .

Also you could also put it on the other foot ,he took a gamble on the Owls & spent money & Im sure the Owls under him where the highest in wages in league 1 & Megson did gave them a good roasting for playing for the shirt having being paid good money .?

Numerous reports of him making 20 million on the deal. however as I've already said he said from the very begining he was there to sell the club and I'm pretty sure it was from the goodness of his heart.

I've been saying on here for years that Wednesday's biggest liability is Mr Chansiri.

There are more and more fans in S6 beginning to believe that. I know I was shot down in flames by Wednesdayites (some who have now returned to this forum). Similarly there are those who still think the sun shines out of his proverbial.

Over at the Lane I'm concerned about the Prince. I was gutted when Wilder left and I hope the Prince doesn't take us down the same route as our neighbours across ther city.  

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Alextopman said:

I don't think your previous owner gave a dam about anything other than making a profit on your sale.

I don't think anyone would dispute that MM  was always very astute at rescuing clubs and selling up at the right time and making money out of it ..but for Wednesdayites he will always be remembered fondly as being at the helm during a very memorable promotion season... 

Edited by Sheridan1-0

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, sibon said:

I don't see how the OP's post is as you put it "a dig", what he says is honest and relevant, your owner has gone very quiet at this time when fans must be hurting and may need some reasurances about the future running of the club.

I myself wish your manager a speedy recovery and hope he's back at work as soon as possible.

Edited by Alextopman

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, cmonkes said:

In no way a dig, in no way designed to cause unrest or arguments....but a very genuine question. 

I was absolutely fuming back in late October/ November, when HRH was already discussing the prospect of relegation. It was literally as though he had thrown the towel in already and looking at it now.....he had. Whether his intentions of backing Wilder in January were actually a smokescreen who knows....but then we had silence again, until Wilder departed...then suddenly who goes public and places sole blame on the man who has departed the club.

But flip the coin and you have the polar opposite from Mr Chansiri. He hasn't be outspoken about what may loom in the slightest, in fact I don't recall seeing anything at all.

The general consensus amongst Owls fans seems to be one of zero confidence away.....but never the less he owes quite a bit to the loyal army who have probably given him more support and credit than he deserves. 

Do you want him to stay silent?.....what would you like to hear him say right now? Could he say anything now that would help him restore fan confidence? Would you just prefer to here a whole hearted intent to sell immediately?

Genuine questions

I'd like him to hear him say...i sincerely apologise for taking this club in to oblivion...it's all my fault...the mis-management of the clubs finances,the points deduction,the regular delay in paying the players wages,the constant transfer embargo's,the sale of the stadium,the shocking player recruitment,the ridiculous turnover of managers ...the sky high ticket prices.....etc etc....and in an ideal world i'd like to hear him say ...i've sold the club...

Genuine answers

Edited by Sheridan1-0

Silence?the last Blade thread was 3rd April.