How Do You Feel About The Silence Wednesday Fans?

Posted (edited)

In no way a dig, in no way designed to cause unrest or arguments....but a very genuine question. 

I was absolutely fuming back in late October/ November, when HRH was already discussing the prospect of relegation. It was literally as though he had thrown the towel in already and looking at it now.....he had. Whether his intentions of backing Wilder in January were actually a smokescreen who knows....but then we had silence again, until Wilder departed...then suddenly who goes public and places sole blame on the man who has departed the club.

But flip the coin and you have the polar opposite from Mr Chansiri. He hasn't be outspoken about what may loom in the slightest, in fact I don't recall seeing anything at all.

The general consensus amongst Owls fans seems to be one of zero confidence away.....but never the less he owes quite a bit to the loyal army who have probably given him more support and credit than he deserves. 

Do you want him to stay silent?.....what would you like to hear him say right now? Could he say anything now that would help him restore fan confidence? Would you just prefer to here a whole hearted intent to sell immediately?

Genuine questions

Edited by cmonkes

Well I thought the opposite , that the problem is that Chansari has in fact has  never shut up , he has devoted pages and pages to the situation , eight hours worth in one episode so perhaps you have just missed all the publicity .

1 hour ago, cmonkes said:

In no way a dig, in no way designed to cause unrest or arguments....but a very genuine question. 

I was absolutely fuming back in late October/ November, when HRH was already discussing the prospect of relegation. It was literally as though he had thrown the towel in already and looking at it now.....he had. Whether his intentions of backing Wilder in January were actually a smokescreen who knows....but then we had silence again, until Wilder departed...then suddenly who goes public and places sole blame on the man who has departed the club.

But flip the coin and you have the polar opposite from Mr Chansiri. He hasn't be outspoken about what may loom in the slightest, in fact I don't recall seeing anything at all.

The general consensus amongst Owls fans seems to be one of zero confidence away.....but never the less he owes quite a bit to the loyal army who have probably given him more support and credit than he deserves. 

Do you want him to stay silent?.....what would you like to hear him say right now? Could he say anything now that would help him restore fan confidence? Would you just prefer to here a whole hearted intent to sell immediately?

Genuine questions

No need to get angry or to kick off on anything put on here anymore , Now for a side in diseray I myself have lost confidence in all of the club from top to bottom & DM should hve been appointed straight after Dinasore pulis was sacked ? & for me Chansiri should just sell up & let someone like our previous owner actually who gave a dam  about this club take over 

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, owl.66 said:

No need to get angry or to kick off on anything put on here anymore , Now for a side in diseray I myself have lost confidence in all of the club from top to bottom & DM should hve been appointed straight after Dinasore pulis was sacked ? & for me Chansiri should just sell up & let someone like our previous owner actually who gave a dam  about this club take over 

I don't think your previous owner gave a dam about anything other than making a profit on your sale.

Edited by Alextopman

i still think hes a top man,but unfortunatly he  has found to his own personal cost ,that even if you have the money,you cannot just buy your way out of the championship,unlike any other business and you see it on tv on dragons den for instance ,a person goes on,hes lost thousands over 3-4 years with his business idea,but sometimes they offer money to take on the idea, to get it where it needs to be.but in football you cannot do that or you get points deduction for spending your own cash,to try to compete with several others that have parachute payments,its unfair,why a owner cannot invest is madness.

9 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

I don't think your previous owner gave a dam about anything other than making a profit on your sale.

Not so sure it was about making a profit with mandaric, I think he just enjoyed pulling club's like Wednesday etc out of trouble, not sure how much if any profit he made out of us.

As for the current one I'm not sure there's much he can say currently that the fans want to hear. 

1 minute ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Not so sure it was about making a profit with mandaric, I think he just enjoyed pulling club's like Wednesday etc out of trouble, not sure how much if any profit he made out of us.

As for the current one I'm not sure there's much he can say currently that the fans want to hear. 

Mandaric made millions and didn't care who he sold to.

Just now, Alextopman said:

Mandaric made millions and didn't care who he sold to.

That's your opinion, right or wrong. Most Wednesday fans will be grateful to him for getting the club on a decent footing again, this current mess isn't down to him, even if he didn't particularly care who he sold to.

13 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Took the Owls from going into Administration paid off debts ,got the Owls out of League 1 & spent money on players & mangement & did he make a profit out of the club mybe or maybe not ? But thought he was leaving it in good hands ,& at first yes but Chansiri had taken this club into the mire & lost the plot ,.

Just now, NERVY-OWL said:

That's your opinion, right or wrong. Most Wednesday fans will be grateful to him for getting the club on a decent footing again, this current mess isn't down to him, even if he didn't particularly care who he sold to.

Not only my opinion a simple google search came up with this from Wednesday fans.Milan Mandaric? - Sheffield Wednesday Matchday - Owlstalk | Sheffield Wednesday News for SWFC fans

1 minute ago, owl.66 said:

Took the Owls from going into Administration paid off debts ,got the Owls out of League 1 & spent money on players & mangement & did he make a profit out of the club mybe or maybe not ? But thought he was leaving it in good hands ,& at first yes but Chansiri had taken this club into the mire & lost the plot ,.

He'd have sold to anyone for a profit, in fact that's what he did, To someone who wanted a toy for his Son with no previous football experience.

6 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Not only my opinion a simple google search came up with this from Wednesday fans.Milan Mandaric? - Sheffield Wednesday Matchday - Owlstalk | Sheffield Wednesday News for SWFC fans

He'd have sold to anyone for a profit, in fact that's what he did, To someone who wanted a toy for his Son with no previous football experience.

Everyone's entitled to their views. If they would rather us of gone into administration than him come in to save the club that's up to them but I'll be grateful for him saving the club. Only Mandaric himself knows if he thought Chansiri was the right man. A playoff final and semi says it was right at first, unfortunately gone downhill ever since.

5 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Everyone's entitled to their views. If they would rather us of gone into administration than him come in to save the club that's up to them but I'll be grateful for him saving the club. Only Mandaric himself knows if he thought Chansiri was the right man. A playoff final and semi says it was right at first, unfortunately gone downhill ever since.

If you read the link I've posted you'll see what owls fans think of if he sold to the right man or not. He never lied from the start he said he was in it to make money and he did just that, as for saving the club I think the people owed money by the club who either took vastly reduced sums or promissory notes deserve a lot of credit for saving your club.