Sheffield Wednesday V Bristol City

Just now, Bladeinontario said:

Coventry or Rotherham picking up 3 points or a point a apiece tonight so puts more pressure on you lot surely 

The fat lady is definitely warming up her vocal chords 

The Fat Lady is finishing her residency at Bramhall Lane having been there since September....and making her way along Derek Dooley way to Hillsborough ... !

2 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

The Fat Lady is finishing her residency at Bramhall Lane having been there since September....and making her way along Derek Dooley way to Hillsborough ... !

Shes on PENIStone road as we speak 

23 minutes ago, Bladeinontario said:

Coventry or Rotherham picking up 3 points or a point a apiece tonight so puts more pressure on you lot surely 

The fat lady is definitely warming up her vocal chords 

It's not helpful no but it still wouldn't put them out of reach. Unfortunately however it goes it still means we need to win games, not sure this team has enough in then even if we beat these.

Well it does not take an expert to know that the Owls are well and truly down ,  Darron Moore is badly again  with pneumonia and will probably miss most of the games now . Some one up there definatly does like the Owls , The man from the East has well and truly  cocked  us up ..,.

Edited by cuttsie

A few rumours doing the rounds this week that DC is once again looking to sell and a bust up between Hutchinson and young Shaw that got a bit physical.

Surely this is a vital win for owls, a Bristol side like many others who are inconsistant at best, my 50p is on and I expect to collect from this  great team you say you have, fill yer boots!

Edited by pintor

1 hour ago, staninoodle said:

A few rumours doing the rounds this week that DC is once again looking to sell and a bust up between Hutchinson and young Shaw that got a bit physical.

Yes I have heard about the bust up , Shaw is just a young lad though  so probably gobbed off a bit , the old pro's will not stand for it .

Edited by cuttsie

Points lost from winning positions = 27

Points won from losing positions = 0

Tells you all you need to know about this present lot.

To play against 10 for 70 minutes and not win shows how spineless this lot are.

total disgrace to the shirts they play in,if i was chansiri ,i would clear the lot,inc management,some say he will sell,if he does that,what has he to offer,all top players gone or to old,a stadium that needs a full re-fit to say the least,hes turned down good offers in the past,now the problem is who wants to buy us,but he tried and failed and it cost us the supporters and him a lot in time and money,he got it wrong,but that doesnt make him a bad man.

45 minutes ago, bassett one said:

total disgrace to the shirts they play in,if i was chansiri ,i would clear the lot,inc management,some say he will sell,if he does that,what has he to offer,all top players gone or to old,a stadium that needs a full re-fit to say the least,hes turned down good offers in the past,now the problem is who wants to buy us,but he tried and failed and it cost us the supporters and him a lot in time and money,he got it wrong,but that doesnt make him a bad man.

Moore needs to stay, wether some of the longer serving coaching staff need to go then maybe. The players are spineless, he needs to be given the chance to bring his own players in that won't bottle it. No fight in alot of these players.

i agree with that,give him chance in a division that he knows,but if chansiri puts us up for sale,he wont want to put in anymore cash,so where does that leave us? probably should of took the offer from the man whos just bought derby,he has fantastic contacts,he can get top players on loan ect,but that boat set sail a long while ago.