Sheffield Wednesday V Bristol City

WELL what happens now,a very sad bassett,but we can still stay up,but we need a miracle,what do you all think then?

Urgent win required here

agree with that,even the bassett is sad.

27 minutes ago, bassett one said:

agree with that,even the bassett is sad.

Give the dog a bone!  🦴

Edited by Padders
added on.

no i need  10 pints to get my believe back,6 brandys as well,17 shots and i will be back on track for us to stay up.they spend 2 days in my kennel feeling wuff

29 minutes ago, bassett one said:

no i need  10 pints to get my believe back,6 brandys as well,17 shots and i will be back on track for us to stay up.they spend 2 days in my kennel feeling wuff

That a bloody comic Mr B.

Get ready for League 1.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,mr chansiri promised me a trip to man city,man utd,arsenal,tottenhan,not sunderland,ect,its a disgrace the lot of them,and now they will only want to play carefully as they need to be fit to play for the next mugs,willing to pay them a fortune in wages,so what next ? if ive lost belief,theres not a lot of hope left is there padders?,but we have been there before,lets hope darren can sort them out and get us back up asap.

Must win, same with most of the other games. If we could just win this and the next game it would put the teams above under pressure, unfortunately we haven't looked like we can win even one game for most of the season, let alone two in a row. Best time to be playing these though so we'll see what we can do, lose and it's certainly over.

On 13/04/2021 at 22:56, bassett one said:

That's pretty much how I feel. 

I can't see us getting anything more than a draw, this team is so flaky and up and down that it is basically impossible to make a sensible prediction though. 

The one prediction that is nailed on: We are going down. 

Well knowing Wednesday, Bristol will win, Bristol haven't won in their last 5 matches so bet they will get all 3 points. Hope I am wrong but it seems the Wednesday way that when teams haven't won for a while they rectify that when they play Wednesday.

Just read that Wednesday are the only team in the top five divisions of English football that are yet to claim a single point after falling behind in a game this season, is that correct?  Some of the articles you read on line are wrote without any research, I read two articles yesterday saying Bannan is one of the free agents at the end of the season yet he signed a new contract to 2023.

Edited by iansheff

16 hours ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Must win, same with most of the other games. If we could just win this and the next game it would put the teams above under pressure, 

Coventry or Rotherham picking up 3 points or a point a apiece tonight so puts more pressure on you lot surely 

The fat lady is definitely warming up her vocal chords