Malcolm Watson

Does anyone know a Malcolm Watson who might possibly have visited Ancestry.co.uk during the last 2 or 3 years and entered a few people onto a family tree there and then never bothered doing anything else?  The family that he entered were named Stevenson and lived in Sheffield in the early part of the last century. It looks as though he must be related to our family but I don't have a clue who he is. It would be fascinating to be able to find out how he fits in. So I would really like to contact this person but as there are no more details other than his name I am stumped. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Grannypat

Edited by grannypat

Have you tried to contact them through Ancestry?

It's because he has not visited the Ancestry site for over a year that I am trying to locate him in other ways but as I have no idea where he lives or anything at all about him it's very difficult. I'm trying SF because the family on his FT are  a Sheffield family. I have messaged him on Ancestry too but no reply.

Hi Pat, I don't know the person you're looking for but I have a few ideas of how to progress it if you want to send me a PM.

Im related to john watson lived on tapton house road his wife was mary ann. Wonder if there maybe connection. Kind regards mandy