Relaxation Of Restrictions. For How Long?

1 hour ago, Baron99 said:

Well just back from The Moor.  Debenham's fire sale, the store is packed.  I'm sure someone, somewhere was monitoring customers, counting us in & out but I couldn't see anyone visible?

The Moor looks like a very busy Saturday in mid summer, although the majority are wearing face coverings but  the Govt's request to continue social distancing appears to have been forgotten. 

Went to Morrisons this afternoon - pleasantly surprised to see how quiet it was.

I can only assume that instead of using the supermarket as a "trip out", people are now in town. Time will tell on the impact *shrugs*.

Funny that all them nurses and doctors and Whitty  and the CDC and the NHS and NiH all recommend mask wearing then.

They must not be mail on Sunday readers

29 minutes ago, butlers said:

Funny that all them nurses and doctors and Whitty  and the CDC and the NHS and NiH all recommend mask wearing then.

nurses and doctors in a close environment to patients with covid, the air is not changed it hangs about in hospitals and is concentrated, as for whitty et al of course they do they want us to believe it does something, comfort blanket nothing more and if it  makes you feel safer then fine.

Do post that link to the Mail when you find it.

1 hour ago, butlers said:

Probably got shares in the PPE companies....

....... And I kid you not. If you don't think this sort of personal gain affects decisions you're being naive... Neoliberalism at its best.

Edited by Anna B

5 minutes ago, Anna B said:

....... And I kid you not. If you don't think this sort of personal gain affects decisions you're being naive... Neoliberalism at its best.

Please stop turning every thread you post into your Neoliberalism agenda. We get it.....

13 minutes ago, Anna B said:

AGREE WITH YOU THERE  , many hidden agendas with this

8 minutes ago, Delayed said:

Please stop turning every thread you post into your Neoliberalism agenda. We get it.....

Yep, we certainly do - and it is getting beyond boring, as well as annoying.

Glad I put my money into tinfoil manufacturers

35 minutes ago, butlers said:

Glad I put my money into tinfoil manufacturers

It's where my money is. 

52 minutes ago, Anna B said:

They made millions for proper PPE when the world ran out. All government's were using crooks and chancers to try and meet demand, the only difference is that our government were already friends with them. The reusable ones are made in sweat shops around the world  - they'll be making pants and socks now for Primark et al.

Masks work. Sneeze in one if you aren't sure.

S

3 hours ago, tinfoilhat said:

It's where my money is. 

They made millions for proper PPE when the world ran out. All government's were using crooks and chancers to try and meet demand, the only difference is that our government were already friends with them. The reusable ones are made in sweat shops around the world  - they'll be making pants and socks now for Primark et al.

Masks work. Sneeze in one if you aren't sure.

So how long do you suppose those that are making the money out of it are going to extend covid for to get the most personal profit out of it?

Extending covid  to make money . Do you really believe what you posted ?