Sheffield Wednesday V Swansea City

1 hour ago, Ridgewalk said:

Oh come on cuttsie cut us Blades some slack it's the only we can make this season bearable . Have pity

Yes that's all you/we need " belief".  Or in our case, " only Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, Man Utd .....etc"

Yes Sheffield togga is a sad affair at the moment , Although our North Sheffield members AKA Barnsley are keeping the South Yorkshire flag flying , come on you Tykes .

Wednesday don't really want to be in league one for too long, it's not the right league for a team like Wednesday 

11 minutes ago, rogets said:

Wednesday don't really want to be in league one for too long, it's not the right league for a team like Wednesday 

That's what they said in Stockport 20 years ago. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockport_County_F.C.#/media/File:Stockport_County_FC_League_Performance.svg

22 minutes ago, rogets said:

Not the right league for Sunderland , Hull ,  Portsmouth and Ipswich but you have earned the right to be there by being rubbish over 46 matches just like we deserve to go down to the championship .... Rotherham were losing 1-0 but showing you now how to play vs QPR:)

Edited by Bladeinontario

off to my kennel,what can even i say now,but its not over yet is it?

1 hour ago, Bladeinontario said:

Not with the chairman you have and your team is nothing like the Blades side that came up , you are going to struggle in league one 

I don't think the team you got relegated from the championship with was the same that got you back up from league 1 though was it? Most owls will agree the team needs alot of work but the right signings and anythings possible. The owner needs to of learnt from his past mistakes though if we go down though.

2 minutes ago, bassett one said:

off to my kennel,what can even i say now,but its not over yet is it?

Not yet but we need to string together a run of wins which we haven't done all season, Moore will be a miracle worker if he gets that out of these players

42 minutes ago, Bladeinontario said:

Not the right league for Sunderland , Hull ,  Portsmouth and Ipswich but you have earned the right to be there by being rubbish over 46 matches just like we deserve to go down to the championship .... Rotherham were losing 1-0 but showing you now how to play 

Rotherham won 

Doesn't seem right that Wednesday will be in league one while Rotherham Barnsley and the blades will be in the championship 

But we are where we are

Edited by rogets

well at least the manager knows league 1,we will have to just re-shuffle,get shut of the dead wood and start again.

17 hours ago, bassett one said:

well at least the manager knows league 1,we will have to just re-shuffle,get shut of the dead wood and start again.

Well you should be able to get rid of the biggest wage earners as clauses are triggered in contracts, sparking moves to other clubs (if the players are actually wanted elsewhere?).  Let's face it, those responsible for the poor on field performances, will be the first to seek a way out of your club?

My bold. 

Isn't that going to be the main problem, your manager knows League 1?  That's going to be the fans problem.  An achievement for Moore this season would have been to keep SWFC up.  It'll be an even bigger achievement if he manages to get you back into the Championship but like Monk, that's as far as I can see him taking the club. 

You might not have like Pulis ot the style of play but out of him, Monk or Moore, he would probably have been the best option for  SWFC to make an assault on the Championship promotion places. 

Edited by Baron99

pullis did nowt at wednesday,all talk,no action,crappy results,we needed MICK Mcarthy but that wasnt on ,so we have darren and lets see how he goes once hes got his players in place.