Jump to content

Prince Philip Has Died

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

As previous posters have stated, the TV coverage was a bit much but in my opinion this was a pure case of TV companies  competing against  each other probably  to earn the best  Queens approval and a few brownie points chucked in,   even tho he has done some shady deceitful things  over the years which were well documented at the time would not IMO be the done thing at this present time to re-ash but to make him out as some type of Saint was a bit OTT.  Oh! I would like to mention the TV serial, The Crown for drama purpose, did have some made up stuff but there were alot of well documented facts there too,  showing Phillips shady past.

Well said very shady indeed....

 

Rewriting history their good at that !!..

Edited by Box11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, steved32 said:

Absolutely spot on.  Let's hope when Queenie departs we'll get a holiday!

 

And PM slimeball playing the great statesman today ... Oh My God.

 

 

 

 

"I agree totally".....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, steved32 said:

Absolutely spot on.  Let's hope when Queenie departs we'll get a holiday!

 

And PM slimeball playing the great statesman today ... Oh My God.

 

 

 

 

It is being reported that Johnson, quite selflessly, has announced that he will no be attending the funeral so as to allow another member of the royal family to attend Philip's funeral

PM will not attend Prince Philip's funeral and will give up seat for a family member (msn.com)

 

More like he wasn't invited

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Mister M said:

It is being reported that Johnson, quite selflessly, has announced that he will no be attending the funeral so as to allow another member of the royal family to attend Philip's funeral

PM will not attend Prince Philip's funeral and will give up seat for a family member (msn.com)

 

More like he wasn't invited

And you know that - how?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

And you know that - how?

I think only 30 are allowed to attend  and the Royals have a large family or it could be his ridiculous hair, I certainly wouldnt want someone who looks like a joke attending such a serious solom occaision.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, there still are restrictions, so that is probably the reason. The 'hair' comment is a 'bad-taste' joke, surely ?

Edited by RollingJ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is getting a bit much, now.

A third day with no Radio 4 Extra.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, enntee said:

It is getting a bit much, now.

A third day with no Radio 4 Extra.

Agree the BBC has four wireless stations , so why not just one for Phillip news , not every

 one is interested in the Royals .

 

Edited by cuttsie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, enntee said:

It is getting a bit much, now.

A third day with no Radio 4 Extra.

It's annoying because we can no longer point and laugh at North Korea in quite the same way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Mister M said:

It is being reported that Johnson, quite selflessly, has announced that he will no be attending the funeral so as to allow another member of the royal family to attend Philip's funeral

PM will not attend Prince Philip's funeral and will give up seat for a family member (msn.com)

 

 

More like he wasn't invited

Don't you ever have a day off?  The Prime Minister of the day is automatically invited to a ceremonial royal funeral that Prince Philip is having.  The same would have applied if Jeremy Corbyn had won  the last General Election and held the office of Prime Minister today.

 

 

Edited by West 77

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RollingJ said:

Yes, there still are restrictions, so that is probably the reason. The 'hair' comment is a 'bad-taste' joke, surely ?

Im not joking, he looks a complete mess and I thought the same about Corbyn,   scruffy ,   Personal  presentation is a big thing in my book,  Starmer is a good example of to how to look when representing  our country in front world leaders  and attending Funerals ect.  No pride in your appearence wouldnt give me much confidence of you having pride in your job.  Just think of  how many people around the world will be watching Prince Phillips funeral, everyone attending  will be dressed to the nines and looking smart clean and tidy then you have a Baffoon like Johnson turning up looking like the Court Jester,  he is an embarrasment,

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Im not joking, he looks a complete mess and I thought the same about Corbyn,   scruffy ,   Personal  presentation is a big thing in my book,  Starmer is a good example of to how to look when representing  our country in front world leaders  and attending Funerals ect.  No pride in your appearence wouldnt give me much confidence of you having pride in your job.  Just think of  how many people around the world will be watching Prince Phillips funeral, everyone attending  will be dressed to the nines and looking smart clean and tidy then you have a Baffoon like Johnson turning up looking like the Court Jester,  he is an embarrasment,

 

i agree Starmer looks the part but sadly a case of fur coat and no knickers, all the gear and no idea!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.