Prince Philip Has Died

Anybody remember Johnson's 'drunken' appearance at the 2019 cenotaph Remembrance Sunday? Looked like a pigsty, stumbled, and laid the wreath the wrong way round.

Most people would've forgotten it were it not for the BBC's laughable excuses after replacing the 2019 footage with 2016 footage, where Johnson had at least the decency not to look like he'd slept in the same suit for 3 days.

Edited by Mister M

15 minutes ago, West 77 said:

He was wearing a tie and a suit which is dressed correctly.  I acknowledge he is not the UK's smartest or best groomed Prime Minister in British history.  Let's be honest if Boris Johnson had appeared outside Downing Street when he announced the death of Prince Philip with out a hair out of place he would have been criticised for breaking covid rules and having a hair cut.  Nobody can accuse Boris Johnson of changing his image or having a style makeover in order to become electable.

He could at least put a comb through it occasionally

Edited by Mister M

Guest sibon
14 minutes ago, West 77 said:

Nobody can accuse Boris Johnson of changing his image or having a style makeover in order to become electable.

That is exactly what he has done. 

The lovable clown routine is just an act.

It seems to have fooled the more gullible amongst us.

1 hour ago, West 77 said:

I agree Boris Johnson's hair looked a mess like he hadn't even brushed it when he announced the death of Prince Philip on the steps of Downing Street. However, he would have had a hair cut because covid-19 restrictions   are being lifted tomorrow and would have presented himself accordingly correct if he was attending the funeral.  Boris Johnson has always been dressed correctly when  officially representing the UK on the World stage. 

Come on now,  his hair has always been a mess from prep school days through his time at Eton,  through Oxford till now , so the lifting of restrictions allowing barbers to open wouldn't make any difference,  anyhow the barber comes to number 10 ,  Thatchers hairdresser was there every day. That'll be a first walking in a barbers shop and seeing a Primeminister sat in a Que reading a paper. :hihi:

10 minutes ago, sibon said:

That is exactly what he has done. 

The lovable clown routine is just an act.

It seems to have fooled the more gullible amongst us.

In that case he should be selling used cars,  could even practise U turns inbetween customers.  :roll:

I bought an electric hair trimmer a few weeks into lockdown and it's easy enough to use. I'm sure Carrie could give him a onceover. It's odd that the Prime Minister can't get a haircut but footballers can with no questions being asked.

2 hours ago, West 77 said:

Yes, I agree Boris has always had an unique hairstyle.  Perhaps he has always wanted to standout from looking the same as his brother.  I don't think covid restrictions allow home visits from barbers.  I guarantee you will see Boris with a smart new haircut before the day of Prince Philip's funeral which we all know he is not attending.

It wouldn't be a unique hairstyle if everyone were too lazy with no personal pride,  if he attends the funeral he will just look the same,  because after all these years his hair looks normal too him, sadly.

5 hours ago, Mister M said:

Anybody remember Johnson's 'drunken' appearance at the 2019 cenotaph Remembrance Sunday? Looked like a pigsty, stumbled, and laid the wreath the wrong way round.

Most people would've forgotten it were it not for the BBC's laughable excuses after replacing the 2019 footage with 2016 footage, where Johnson had at least the decency not to look like he'd slept in the same suit for 3 days.

We’ve got a drunken bum running the country who’s ahead in the polls. 

Just seen this thread..

They kept that quiet, when did this tragic event happen, yesterday or today.

I must try to keep up with things.

R.I.P. Phil.

Apparently, Prince Edward now becomes the Duke of Edinburgh. 

38 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

Apparently, Prince Edward now becomes the Duke of Edinburgh. 

Or Rudolf Nureyev.  :gag:

On 10/04/2021 at 17:31, taxman said:

I wouldn't have thought a eulogy from the Salisbury Poisoner was any great achievement...he was popular amongst Tsarist Russians because he was part of their Royal family.

The Bolsheviks should have done a more thorough job.

Yes your right about Putin and the eulogy. Can’t agree with you about the murdering rapist Bolsheviks tho.  

Our Queen was dignified and acted with fortitude at this very sad time for her.

It was so sad to see her sat alone in the church.

Prince Charles looked heartbroken.

The military and others at the ceremony were magnificent in their show of respect.