Iptv Recommendation

Hi,i am currently looking for a reliable iptv provider and was wondering if anyone as any recommendations?,ive previously had iptv and have found that its fantastic to start with but after a while problems tend to occur.If anyone has iptv for quiet a while without any problems could you please recommend,I’m not looking for replies from providers as such because you tend to get promises of this that and the other,rather have proof in the pudding so to speak from actual uses,if you can help it would be really appreciated 

3 minutes ago, YorkshirePud55 said:

Hi,i am currently looking for a reliable iptv provider and was wondering if anyone as any recommendations?,ive previously had iptv and have found that its fantastic to start with but after a while problems tend to occur.If anyone has iptv for quiet a while without any problems could you please recommend,I’m not looking for replies from providers as such because you tend to get promises of this that and the other,rather have proof in the pudding so to speak from actual uses,if you can help it would be really appreciated 

Netflix, Disney+, Amazon Prime, NowTV. 

All available LEGAL options for streaming. ;)

On 08/04/2021 at 17:59, Resident said:

Is IPTV illegal? IPTV is legal worldwide as long as the services provider purchases appropriate licenses to stream that content.

On 08/04/2021 at 17:59, Resident said:

Netflix, Disney+, Amazon Prime, NowTV. 

Indeed IPTV services themselves are not illegal... what can SOMETIMES be illegal is some of the content/channels they provide... but that's on a per/individual case basis....

If you have a Smart TV there is usually an option to install but you might need to subscribe. The only ones we have are Netflix and Disney+ - suits our needs.

Can anyone recommend the best IPTV service in 2022 please?

These are the ones ive found on a website...

#1) IPTV Trends

#2) Worthystream

#3) Typhoon Labs TV

#4) TV Subscription

#5) IPTV Gear

#6) FalconTV

#7) Best Streamz

#8) IPTVtune

#9) Xtreme HD IPTV

#10) BestCast TV

#11) RisingIPTV

#12) IPTV Subscription.club

#13) Bunny Stream

https://www.softwaretestinghelp.com/iptv-service-providers/

The best ones are those which are kept secret and you find out by word of mouth.

A spammer will be along shortly I expect.

I use Plex.tv to stream my movie collection and it has some decent free content and lots of rubbish

I've recently installed FreetuxTV on my Linux Box - it uses the VLC engine to pickup TV stations from around the world. In the past on an old rig I had a TV Card installed and VLC used that to pick up some TV Channels but not a lot compared to FreetuxTV.

FreetuxTV

Slight thread drift

Anyone using LiveNet Tv on a Firestick - I've got the update option on the screen but it won't update  whatever I do, but I can't go back to the working previous edition. I want to watch French TV which I usually watch on Redbox  but it sometimes it doesn't work so I use LiveNet.

Anyone got any ideas?

Yep.  You'll need to uninstall the old one first.  

Firesticks just don't seem to like app updates for apps which aren't in the store.

My Cyber TV one is the same.

Edited by alchresearch