Back From The Sf Abyss

7 minutes ago, The Joker said:

oh no

Bet you've missed your old flower. Joker.

4 minutes ago, Padders said:

Bet you've missed your old flower. Joker.

I've missed Penny.  I hope the old Flower's doing OK

10 hours ago, ab6262 said:

have got a long list of banned names! for a bit of fun will list them soon.

it would be nice to see back people like boy friday, chris sleeps, penistone99 and loads of others i cant remember, will look back on old threads.

Boyfriday isn’t banned. He rarely posts these days but has posted this year.

7 minutes ago, Jim Hardie said:

Boyfriday isn’t banned. He rarely posts these days but has posted this year.

Boyfriday. 

Now there's a blast from the past. That guy was great. Funny, intelligent and a genuinely nice bloke. 

Is Anyone still in touch with him? 

Guest sibon

Blimey, it’s tidy in here. Who’s been doing the hoovering whilst I’ve been away?

I’m pleased there has been an amnesty.  Well done to the new owners for giving them a second chance.  I’d also like to see Penistone 999 and Angelfire1 post again on the forum, who were both banned, and others come back.

I didn’t agree with most of Top Cat Hat’s posts but I’d like to see him post again.  He was very knowledgeable on some things but he was a child prodigy. I hope they are all okay. 

It’s surprising what you can learn reading other people’s posts.   The forum can be educational as well as funny.

It would be nice to see Jabberwocky back I think he just migrated to Face Book I don't do FB so I’m relying on memory.

I noticed Rich came back under a new name for a couple of weeks then got banned again

I was banned by nikki-red for asking, in a perfectly civil manner, why someone's post was taken off?  So as far as I am concerned this will now be my last post on here as long as this person is still on the moderating team.

15 hours ago, Runningman said:

The Sheffield Football section tended to get a bit OTT at times, some of those folks deserved to be banned, no names mentioned !

I got banned due to comments on the footy section of the forum but having a joint page for fiercely rivalled fans will always throw up a few strong words, I think as long as it doesn't resort to personal insults and threats it needs to be seen for what it is, I'll argue in favour of the blue half for ever and a day but then go out and have a pint with United fans (when we could).

14 minutes ago, spilldig said:

I was banned by nikki-red for asking, in a perfectly civil manner, why someone's post was taken off?  So as far as I am concerned this will now be my last post on here as long as this person is still on the moderating team.

i think maybe just a member now not a mod.

1 hour ago, *Wallace* said:

It would be nice to see Jabberwocky back I think he just migrated to Face Book I don't do FB so I’m relying on memory.

He made a fleeting visit a few weeks ago.