Back From The Sf Abyss

21 hours ago, Padders said:

Welcome back Spilldig, nice to have you on board :thumbsup:

Thanks Padders.👍

21 hours ago, ab6262 said:

great welcome back

👍

11 hours ago, nikki-red said:

In all fairness that figure actually  includes 1000s and 1000s of spammers and spam bots (there’s been at least 2 every day lately) plus the trolls that have opened account after account etc, its not just individual posters. 

yes i guess you are right there are a lot of spammers, but we know there are many posters that have been lost to over zealous moderating, wont mention the names but we all know, i have had to register at least 12 or 15 times ? would i have been classed as a troll? nikki

16 hours ago, Mister Gee said:

Good Lord! The patron saint of ten bob millionaires returns.

ha ha where did that come from?

I'm not coming back, my computer's broken.

16 minutes ago, Alcoblog said:

WooooHooooooo! :banana:

Welcome back Mr Alco - you've been missed by lots of us on here (well by me anyway)! ;)

Hope you've got your paint brushes ready - I've saved your place in the Forum Portrait Artist Of The Year queue...

... I'll leave you to get on with it now! :thumbsup:

No, as I said, I'm not back Mr Bloke. My computer's broken and, to add insult to injury (including injury), can't type particularly well either, mainly due to losing both arms whilst attempting to bump start the Alcocopter by running round in circles, holding on to the rotor blades. I've gone profoundly blind too, so unless you're accepting braille portraits (lentils glued on to the canvas), I don't stand much of a chance. 

24 minutes ago, Alcoblog said:

No, as I said, I'm not back Mr Bloke. My computer's broken and, to add insult to injury (including injury), can't type particularly well either, mainly due to losing both arms whilst attempting to bump start the Alcocopter by running round in circles, holding on to the rotor blades. I've gone profoundly blind too, so unless you're accepting braille portraits (lentils glued on to the canvas), I don't stand much of a chance. 

Hmmm... :huh:

... I'm sure lentils glued onto canvas would be perfectly acceptable Mr Alco.

In fact, thinking about it, as long as you intend to use vegan-friendly PVA glue then that's quite a shrewd move for you to target the vegan votes... :mrgreen:

Well well well, Alcoblog, you are alive after all, we thought you'd gone to join the fluffy dried wasps which you used to regale the Forum with.

Welcome back along with other ex exiled posters, you've been missed so much in fact, I have posted very little since your demise, there didn't seem to be any point unless I wanted to argue the toss about politics, chuggers in Fargate or missing busses. I'm more interested in Hillsborough tree penguins, fluffy dried wasps and Alcocopters (plural but, there may just be the one as it's special).

Anyway, welcome back sir.

Regards,

Duffems

I third @Mr Bloke and @DUFFEMS welcome back, @Alcoblog - be nice to see some fun back on the forum, I just hope the new mod doesn't move your entertaining and amusing stories to 'I'm bored' - where I rarely visit.

12 hours ago, Alcoblog said:

Poor excuse...

After spending the best part of 2yrs collecting 10,000 dry fluffy wasps, you did a Lord Lucan and disappeared.

I was left with the said wasps on my hands.

The good news is I managed to off load them to the,

THE KUSHIHARA HEBO MATSURI wasp eating festival in Japan, for which I received 9,000 Yen.

Sorry! but I won't be helping out again.

Wow a blast from the past seeing some of these old names being posted, given me inspiration to log back in even though I wasn't a massive poster compared to most. 2003 I joined the forum, I still had a full head of black hair back then....

4 minutes ago, JamesRich said:

Wow a blast from the past seeing some of these old names being posted, given me inspiration to log back in even though I wasn't a massive poster compared to most. 2003 I joined the forum, I still had a full head of black hair back then....

In fact just looked at one of my first posts from 2003, getting excited about Oceans 12 being released next year lol. Time fly's by