Back From The Sf Abyss

1 hour ago, spilldig said:

I was banned by nikki-red for asking, in a perfectly civil manner, why someone's post was taken off?  So as far as I am concerned this will now be my last post on here as long as this person is still on the moderating team.

Hi @spilldig there is a new team in place now.

1 hour ago, spilldig said:

I was banned by nikki-red for asking, in a perfectly civil manner, why someone's post was taken off?  So as far as I am concerned this will now be my last post on here as long as this person is still on the moderating team.

Find that hard to believe, always thought Nikki was very fair and reasonable.

Was your perfectly civil manner, civil.

7 minutes ago, Padders said:

Find that hard to believe, always thought Nikki was very fair and reasonable.

Was your perfectly civil manner, civil.

I found on the football forum there used to be a lot of United bias where SUFC fans could virtually say what they want and SWFC fans saying similar were kicked off.

5 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I found on the football forum there used to be a lot of United bias where SUFC fans could virtually say what they want and SWFC fans saying similar were kicked off.

They've been very quite this season Tops.

Wonder why?

Hello everyone and welcome back to returning members! Great to have you! 

Please remember to be respectful of @nikki-red and other ex-mods/admins - there's always 2 sides / perspectives to every story! If we can let any bygones be bygones it will be a much more pleasant experience on the forum for everyone! 👍 

34 minutes ago, sfrob said:

Please remember to be respectful of @nikki-red and other ex-mods/admins - there's always 2 sides / perspectives to every story! If we can let any bygones be bygones it will be a much more pleasant experience on the forum for everyone! 👍 

👏👏👏

I have to say I'm really excited about the changes and I'm hopeful Sheffield Forum will grow and grow. Already it seems busier and I know I'm visiting far more often now. 

Great times ahead

And a big thank you for allowing me to have my old name back. 🙏

37 minutes ago, sfrob said:

Agreed.

I've been a member since 2005, never warned/banned until | asked a question in January then taken off, I didn't agree with the warning so I stayed off.

I don't use FaceBook nor Twitter but, I read the Sheffield Forum several times a day even when banned.

It would be great to see Jabberwocky and Alcoblog back, their humour was just what we need irrespective of trying times.

Where's Pete Morris too, also a mod but, a good poster too?

Let's have some good old Sheffield banter and humour back on here.

Regards,

Duffems

3 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

👏👏👏

I have to say I'm really excited about the changes and I'm hopeful Sheffield Forum will grow and grow. Already it seems busier and I know I'm visiting far more often now. 

Great times ahead

And a big thank you for allowing me to have my old name back. 🙏

Another old poster, good to see you back.

Regards,

Duffems

2 minutes ago, DUFFEMS said:

Agreed.

I've been a member since 2005, never warned/banned until | asked a question in January then taken off, I didn't agree with the warning so I stayed off.

I don't use FaceBook nor Twitter but, I read the Sheffield Forum several times a day even when banned.

It would be great to see Jabberwocky and Alcoblog back, their humour was just what we need irrespective of trying times.

Where's Pete Morris too, also a mod but, a good poster too?

Let's have some good old Sheffield banter and humour back on here.

Regards,

Duffems

Another old poster, good to see you back.

Regards,

Duffems

Thank you Duffems it's great to see you too 🙏

I have a really good feeling about Sheffield Forums future and I can't wait to see some other old members rejoin too. 

It's like the phoenix rising from the ashes, good to see familiar names especially after the year we've all had.

Regards,

Duffems

20 hours ago, The Joker said:

oh no

You know you really love me 

3 hours ago, hackey lad said:

You know you really love me 

I used to, but not any more.  Do you still fancy that posh Tory bird ?

21 hours ago, ab6262 said:

i think maybe just a member now not a mod.

In that case ab I will start re-posting, and it's good to be back. Greetings to one and all.