Behaviour Modification Using Hypnosis

1 hour ago, backintheroom said:

if you are easily influenced by others or are easily led then i am sure you will think you are hypnotised or put into a trance of some sort. if it helps people then nothing wrong with it.

Yes thats all I want really, to help her. Shes had a pretty traumatic four years. Ill admit id have struggled to cope with all shes had to deal with but the strain is now showing in a rather big way. Shes a tough girl so im still optimistic all will end well. 

4 hours ago, The-DADDY said:

Yes thats all I want really, to help her. Shes had a pretty traumatic four years. Ill admit id have struggled to cope with all shes had to deal with but the strain is now showing in a rather big way. Shes a tough girl so im still optimistic all will end well. 

I hope you will let us know how you go on.

3 hours ago, pattricia said:

I hope you will let us know how you go on.

Thank you Patricia I will. 

I've actually spoken to a lovely lady today who thinks she can help. Having a 1st consultation next week so fingers crossed everything will be moving in the right direction soon 👍

10 hours ago, The-DADDY said:

Thank you Patricia I will. 

I've actually spoken to a lovely lady today who thinks she can help. Having a 1st consultation next week so fingers crossed everything will be moving in the right direction soon 👍

Do you mind me asking if this consultation is through the NHS or privately? 

7 hours ago, pattricia said:

Do you mind me asking if this consultation is through the NHS or privately? 

I don't mind at all. It's private. The 1st consultation is £35 and subsequent consultations are £70 each. The lady says that she will have a good idea if she can help after the 1st consultation so I don't waste money paying for something that may not work. She came across as really genuine and was able to answer everything I asked her too 👍

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I don't mind at all. It's private. The 1st consultation is £35 and subsequent consultations are £70 each. The lady says that she will have a good idea if she can help after the 1st consultation so I don't waste money paying for something that may not work. She came across as really genuine and was able to answer everything I asked her too 👍

That doesn’t seem expensive to me. Hope it helps.!

1 hour ago, pattricia said:

That doesn’t seem expensive to me. Hope it helps.!

Yeah I was surprised too. I thought it would be more 

Thank you Patricia. I'll let you know how it goes 👍

8 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Yeah I was surprised too. I thought it would be more 

Thank you Patricia. I'll let you know how it goes 👍

I was impressed by her honesty saying she will know after the first consultation whether she can help or not. She sounds genuine.

20 hours ago, pattricia said:

I was impressed by her honesty saying she will know after the first consultation whether she can help or not. She sounds genuine.

Yeah she seemed really genuine and nice. Very competitively priced too. 

I can't wait to get started and I've got everything crossed the outcome is a positive one. 

9 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Yeah she seemed really genuine and nice. Very competitively priced too. 

I can't wait to get started and I've got everything crossed the outcome is a positive one. 

Please let us know how you go on. I am very interested in subjects like this. Even if it does work it will be a slow start with a gradual work up to a solution.

On 10/04/2021 at 07:16, pattricia said:

Please let us know how you go on. I am very interested in subjects like this. Even if it does work it will be a slow start with a gradual work up to a solution.

Thank you Patricia ill certainly keep you posted 🙏