Queens Park Rangers V Sheffield Wed

Only watched 30mins tbh, seamed like both teams just wanted to boot the ball as hard and as far as they could, hardly any technique at all, what happened to the so called brilliant team owls had become?

We've been shocking this season but how did we lose this 4-1.

On 10/04/2021 at 06:35, ALAN 58 said:

The fat lady is just tuning up, but i feel we ,ll take something out of this game.

Yup a 4-1 thrashing and 0 points , you are going down Alan 

21 hours ago, Bladeinontario said:

Yup a 4-1 thrashing and 0 points , you are going down Alan 

Do you take much interest in the game in Toronto.  We were down weeks ago I.M.O

Edited by ALAN 58

2 hours ago, ALAN 58 said:

Do you take much interest in the game in Toronto.  We were down weeks ago I.M.O

no you werent down weeks ago but you will be now 🤣 Watch the Blades every week on my ipad and thats depressing but if i was an owls fan i would be calling the samarations

Massive my arris ;)  pathetic more like 

Guest sibon
12 hours ago, Bladeinontario said:

no you werent down weeks ago but you will be now 🤣 Watch the Blades every week on my ipad and thats depressing but if i was an owls fan i would be calling the samarations

Massive my arris ;)  pathetic more like 

To be fair, we don’t really need to know about the size, or condition of your nether regions. Nor do we need your help to tell us that we are down. 😀

Chill out a bit. There’s going to be plenty of fun to be had watching both teams trying to offload useless players over the summer.

United are going to have to do a BOGOF deal to get rid of Ramsdale, Mousset and chums.

Edited by sibon

Ramsdale will be staying 

Mousset ...MEH not that bothered 

Chums ? Was he someone we signed and i didnt hear about it 

The pace of Burke and Brewster up front next season will terrify defences and we will score for fun  

TBH Sibs if i were you I'd be more worried about whos going to buy your tosh players , Chanser going to be looking offload your better players ( cough whoever they might be ) and you will be stuck on a league one journey for a while