Joe Biden The New President Thoughts So Far?

14 hours ago, SheffieldBricky said:

I'm sure you're also aware that Democrats claimed Russians fixed the 2016 election and didn't stop for 4 years. They made it all up, now proven.

To be true :?

https://www.justice.gov/archives/sco/file/1373816/download

"The Russian government interfered in the 2016 presidential election in sweeping and systematic fashion."

16 hours ago, SheffieldBricky said:

You obviously just been watching MSM.

Obviously! :hihi:

The FBI co-ordinated with some of the leaders of far right groups.

There is zero evidence whatsoever to support that view.

There's videos of some of these these people (one being Ray Crepps a well know leader of a far right group) encouraging people to enter the building, video of him directing operations outside and encouraging violence.

There's a load of videos' of Trump essentially doing the same :roll:

So the excuse now is that a far right leader conspired to make himself and his followers look like a load of anti-democratic domestic terrorists?

Good luck with that :roll:

The FBI also refuse to turn over 1000s of hours of CCTV film. Funny that. Why would they do that?

Why wouldn't they? Do they often release all the evidence and details in ongoing criminal investigations?

Because it shows the faces of FBI undercover agents. In reports some names have been redacted ie 'Person 10 then smashed a window' why don't they arrest them or show the images so they can be identified?

Why should they? They don't exist to run around because some people managed to add 2+2 and got 53! :?

I think even you can work that one out.

It didn't take long to work out that you'll believe just about anything anyone with no credibility whatsoever says in a YouTube video :thumbsup:

Turn the MSM off.

...but then how would I find out that you can't even get the guy at the centre of your conspiracy theory's name right? :?

10 hours ago, SheffieldBricky said:

Kentucky Republican senator Rand Paul repeatedly voted against other states being given federal aid when they suffered natural disasters. Surprise, surprise, he's got the begging bowl out now it's his state that is suffering problems.

22 hours ago, Annie Bynnol said:

You have failed to establish a link between voting as a college kid being the same as lying to "... Congress, and the American People."

Much to Trumps joy his then pal, now rival Ron DeSantis said that Brennan "...was a member of the Communist Party during the Cold War."  Ron DeSantis was rewarded when Trump gave him "a beautiful endorsement".

This kind of smear tactic is popular and amongst Trump supporters.

Comparison with  Philby, Burgess and McLean is bizarre as is your selective acceptance of MSM.

Lol

2 hours ago, Magilla said:

To be true :?

https://www.justice.gov/archives/sco/file/1373816/download

"The Russian government interfered in the 2016 presidential election in sweeping and systematic fashion."

Funny how you'll only believe one side. We'll eventually see what happened. I don't blame you I blame the media you've been brainwashed

1 hour ago, SheffieldBricky said:

Funny how you'll only believe one side. We'll eventually see what happened.

The link was from the U.S. Department of Justice, the investigation was conducted by a Republican :?

1 hour ago, SheffieldBricky said:

I don't blame you I blame the media you've been brainwashed

My link isn't from the media :rolleyes:

On 18/12/2021 at 10:30, Annie Bynnol said:

You have failed to establish a link between voting as a college kid being the same as lying to "... Congress, and the American People."

Much to Trumps joy his then pal, now rival Ron DeSantis said that Brennan "...was a member of the Communist Party during the Cold War."  Ron DeSantis was rewarded when Trump gave him "a beautiful endorsement".

This kind of smear tactic is popular and amongst Trump supporters.

Comparison with  Philby, Burgess and McLean is bizarre as is your selective acceptance of MSM.

Just the facts, ma'm.

Obama' CIA Director Brennan voted for the Communist Candidate in  the 1976, Elections, Gus Hall. (At the height of the Cold War with Brezhnev's U.S.S.R) 

Against Democrat Jimmy Carter, and Republican Gerald Ford.

He still maintains he is not a Republican or a Democrat.

He lied to Congress, on other matters, not related to Trump

"CIA director John Brennan lied to you and to the Senate. Fire him..." -The Guardian

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/jul/31/cia-director-john-brennan-lied-senate

Plus: CIA admits to spying on Senate staffers ...

"Lest we forget, Brennan's most recent false statement is not his first...."

He was on CNN for tears stating that Trump was "Traitorous".

But after the Mueller Report, 

"Former CIA Director John Brennan said Monday that he "suspected there was more than there actually was" in regard to collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia in the 2016 election.

"I don't know if I received bad information, but I think I suspected there was more than there actually was," he said on MSNBC's "Morning Joe" on Monday about the findings of special counsel Robert Mueller's probe.

"I am relieved that it's been determined there was not a criminal conspiracy with the Russian government over our election," Brennan added. "I think that is good news for the country." -The Hill

The only lying here is by Obama's "Spy Master"

Lol

Edited by trastrick

When Trump supporters say that Brennan "...was a member of the Communist Party during the Cold War", because of how he voted as a college kid.

and

When Trump supporters say that Brennan can be equated with the activities of Philby, Burgess and McLean, because of how he voted as a college kid.

When Trump supporters equate voting as a college kid with lying to "... Congress, and the American People."

I detect a certain amount of bias and the kind of smear tactic is popular and amongst Trump supporters and his media.

1 hour ago, Annie Bynnol said:

When Trump supporters say that Brennan "...was a member of the Communist Party during the Cold War", because of how he voted as a college kid.

and

When Trump supporters say that Brennan can be equated with the activities of Philby, Burgess and McLean, because of how he voted as a college kid.

When Trump supporters equate voting as a college kid with lying to "... Congress, and the American People."

I detect a certain amount of bias and the kind of smear tactic is popular and amongst Trump supporters and his media.

Lol

You're making things up in your head again, I never said  any of those things.

Please quote me directly (the complete unedited statement), and I'll be happy to respond.

Until then, have a nice day!

Edited by trastrick

28 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Lol

You're making things up in your head again, I never said  any of those things.

Please quote me directly (the complete unedited statement), and I'll be happy to respond.

Until then, have a nice day!

You introduced  our spies into the sub-thread  on Brennan when you equated his voting with:

"By the way , Philby, Burgess, McLean and may other "college kids" who supported communists in their youth did tremendous damage to Western Democracy, and were responsible for the deaths of many anti-communist informants, around the World."

You introduced the opinion that Brennan lied when you said:

"Wasn't the first time that John Brennan lied to Congress, and the American People." and went on about his voting.

about his voting to Congress and the American people.

I said that Trump supporters claimed he was a member of the Communist Party. Did I say you claimed that?

On 19/12/2021 at 07:59, altus said:

Kentucky Republican senator Rand Paul repeatedly voted against other states being given federal aid when they suffered natural disasters. Surprise, surprise, he's got the begging bowl out now it's his state that is suffering problems.

Yes, Rand Paul did vote against 9 or10 other states and Puerto Rico getting federal aid after hurricane/tornado/forest fire devastation, Makes me wonder if the man has any human morals-he's also a qualified medical doctor- perhaps he is suffering from ethical palsy ? Mitch McConnell is the most senior politician that represents Kentucky and i have yet to see him on US tv (I live in the US) talking about the weather related horrors.

Edited by St Petre