Joe Biden The New President Thoughts So Far?

Jo Biden is hardly the most impressive president the USA has had is he? These are troubling times to say the least, if  he really is the best they can do it doesn't bode well does it...?

Edited by Anna B

U.S. Servicemen and Women Deaths in Afghanistan under Obama/Biden (8 years)

Under Trump (4 years)

Under Biden (8 months)

13, and counting.

14 hours ago, Annie Bynnol said:

Your posts are repeatedly associated with this advert on Sheffield Forum:

exituk .org

"Are Britain First Right?"

"AS FORMER MEMBERS OF FAR-RIGHT ORGANISATIONS WE WANT YOU TO BENEFIT FROM OUR EXPERIENCE"

Why these adverts are generated by your posts I do not know but it might be a good idea to "clear" your history, cookies etc.

while trasty would no doubt benefit from these people, the choice of adverts you see is based on what the ad server thinks your computer will like to see not trasty's. 

8 hours ago, ab6262 said:

i dont reckon so, old Joes loosing supporters like a gushing tap. if Donald was anywhere near prison he would be there by now it aint going to happen as much as the haters want it.

he will be ok, withdrawal from Afghanistan is very popular in the US and ultimately that's what people will remember. 

5 hours ago, trastrick said:

U.S. Servicemen and Women Deaths in Afghanistan under Obama/Biden (8 years)

Under Trump (4 years)

Because Obama and Bush did all the fighting where as Trump didn't do a great deal at all, except cut and run. 

5 hours ago, trastrick said:

Under Biden (8 months)

13, and counting.

it was you're hero trump, who arranged the withdrawl. it was almost certain that there would be violence during it especially when the Afghan regime collapsed so quickly. 

and i really dont think anyone would spend a tenner a week for an add to appear on annie's pc because they didn't like you. 

Biden is the ultimate example of what the late Tony Benn called a "weathercock" politician. He wets his finger, points it in the air to find out which way the political wind is blowing, then adopts that position. 

In the eighties and nineties he was the darling of the Democrat right, being tough on crime and all that, but now in this era of BLM and Me Too, guess what? Biden is Mr Woke. 🤨

Edited by HumbleNarrator

3 minutes ago, andyofborg said:

Because Obama and Bush did all the fighting where as Trump didn't do a great deal at all, except cut and run. 

it was you're hero trump, who arranged the withdrawl. it was almost certain that there would be violence during it especially when the Afghan regime collapsed so quickly. 

and i really dont think anyone would spend a tenner a week for an add to appear on annie's pc because they didn't like you. 

My bold. 

So not certain there would have been violence during a Trump withdrawal then. 

Just now, The_DADDY said:

My bold. 

So not certain there would have been violence during a Trump withdrawal then. 

possibly but who knows, i don't really know when this isis-k group got started

4 hours ago, andyofborg said:

possibly but who knows, i don't really know when this isis-k group got started

I'd never heard of them till yesterday myself matey. 

On 27/08/2021 at 10:20, butlers said:

Factcheck.org?

Lol

WIKI:

"United States–Taliban peace agreement[edit]

Main article: Doha Agreement (2020)

In February early 2020, President Trump AND NATO allies agreed to formulate a deal with the Taliban, allowing for a formal withdrawal of US combat forces from Afghanistan. Under the terms of the agreement, the Taliban promised "not to allow al-Qaeda or any other extremist group to operate in the areas they control". The deal, titled the "Agreement for Bringing Peace to Afghanistan", saw US and NATO forces withdrawing in earnest and set the deadline for a complete withdrawal of US forces by 1 MAY 2021.[33][34] "

Trump left open the possibility of a renewed war effort if the Taliban were to violate the terms of the agreement, promising that, if terms were broken, "we'll go back with a force like no-one's ever seen(35)"

That left the U.S. and NATO Allies, some 15 months to prepare an orderly withdrawal.

But Biden says when he came into office he faced the choice, as he put it:

"When I came into office I inherited a deal that President Trump (he left out "AND OUR NATO ALLIES") had negotiated with the Taliban,” Biden said at the White House, adding, “The choice I had to make as your president was either to follow through on that agreement or be prepared to go back to fighting the Taliban in the middle of the spring fighting season.

“There was only the cold reality of either following through on the agreement to withdraw our forces or escalating the conflict and sending thousands more American troops into combat in Afghanistan, lurching into the third decade of conflict,” Biden said.

But Biden broke the terms of that agreement, by canceling the May 1 date, and arbitrarily substituting he own timeline, August 31.

Which let the Taliban off the hook, for strict and legal international compliance,  and worse, gave him and his Administration only 6 months to plan his own version of an "orderly withdrawal" with our NATO Allies, with his new date of August 31.

How is it going, so far?

Aside from  Biden, his sycophants and Media supporters blaming the OrangeBadMan, 

our NATO allies, who are part of this operation, aren't blaming Trump, they are blaming Biden.

Quote from Robert Gates, Defense secretary for the Obama Administration, "Biden been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades!"

Quote from Obama (who advised Joe not to run for President) " "Don't underestimate  Joe's ability to f... things up!"

Indeed!

So what you are seeing now folks is a desperate attempt by Biden, his handlers, sycophants, and Media pals, to blame Trump, (as usual), and to rationalize, justify and excuse every Biden Administration decision, and create a narrative that Afghanistan is a Biden triumph, in time for the U.S. 2022 mid-term elections. "I ended the Afghanistan War!"

Will they succeed? Are there really enough dupes out there this time?

Stay tuned!

Edited by trastrick