Joe Biden The New President Thoughts So Far?

1 minute ago, SheffieldBricky said:

He's never been arrested. If it was an Insurrection and he was one of the major players, don't you find that odd? Especially when there is video of him telling others to go into the building, frequently. An elderly lady was arrested for taking a selfie inside. There are also 60+ still in jail since last January. Most of them on none violent charges.

You don't think that actually entering the building may have something to do with it? If there isn't any evidence of him trying to get into the building, or even getting particularly close to it, is he going to be seen as a priority?

4 minutes ago, altus said:

You don't think that actually entering the building may have something to do with it? If there isn't any evidence of him trying to get into the building, or even getting particularly close to it, is he going to be seen as a priority?

How come they went after Trump then? 

1 minute ago, SheffieldBricky said:

How come they went after Trump then? 

He's the one at the top trying to overturn the election result rather than someone at the bottom essentially acting as a cheer leader. He also hasn't ratted out all the other people he knows are involved (he's got to worry more about them doing that to him).

40 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

Read the Daily Mail and watch the videos. You remind me of a child stamping your feet with your fingers in your ears,

A child stamping their feet with its fingers in its ears is a sign that it is rejecting something unpalatable and unlike the baby sucking its Conspiracy Theory dummy.

Videos recommended by whom? Could we not do away with the messenger by you giving us a link to your feeder.

Isn't the Daily Mail part of the MSM that you Conspiracy Theorists despise?

2 minutes ago, Annie Bynnol said:

A child stamping their feet with its fingers in its ears is a sign that it is rejecting something unpalatable and unlike the baby sucking its Conspiracy Theory dummy.

Videos recommended by whom? Could we not do away with the messenger by you giving us a link to your feeder.

Err, I think it’s the US edition (?). And that’s supposedly different in some way.

31 minutes ago, altus said:

He's the one at the top trying to overturn the election result rather than someone at the bottom essentially acting as a cheer leader. He also hasn't ratted out all the other people he knows are involved (he's got to worry more about them doing that to him).

Biden overturned the election

20 minutes ago, Annie Bynnol said:

Yep I don't read it. They hate Trump. that's why I used it as an example.

17 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Err, I think it’s the US edition (?). And that’s supposedly different in some way.

Yes, they hate Trump. It's the first thing I've seen that isn't ani Trump. I must admit writing in purple makes you look special.

There he goes again!

"ATLANTA (TND) — President Joe Biden’s claim during a speech in Atlanta Wednesday — that he had been arrested defending civil rights as a young boy — received four out of four “Pinocchios” from The Washington Post’s fact-checker, Glenn Kessler.

“I did not walk in the shoes of generations of students who walked these grounds. But I walked other grounds. Because I’m so damn old, I was there as well. You think I’m kidding, man. It seems like yesterday the first time I got arrested,” Biden said during his Wednesday speech on election reform.

"Kessler said Biden’s comment in Atlanta was in reference to an anecdote he has given on several previous occasions about being arrested as a young boy while standing up for a Black family who had moved in nearby."

https://foxbaltimore.com/news/nation-world/bidens-claim-about-getting-arrested-given-4-pinnocchios-by-wapo-

fact-checker-president-biden-washington-post-black-family-election-reform-barack-obama-glenn-kessler"

The second time he was "arrested" (trying to see Dr. Mandela in Soweto) didn't happen either!

Lol

How long can they cover for this crazy old coot?

3 minutes ago, trastrick said:

How long can they cover for this crazy old coot?

How many times do you need reminding that your criticisms of Biden are wasted on us?

We wanted Sanders & the bartender from New York to win the election.

And yet, here you are again, like an unwanted family relative that has outstayed their welcome but refuses to leave.

lol

Lol

LOL

etc