Joe Biden The New President Thoughts So Far?

1 minute ago, trastrick said:

You saying the deaths in those states are only Republican voters?

No - what on earth would make you think that?

The Governors are Republicans - perhaps with an eye on running for President if the orange one isn't up to it / in jail / diagnosed insane etc.

1 minute ago, Longcol said:

No - what on earth would make you think that?

The Governors are Republicans - perhaps with an eye on running for President if the orange one isn't up to it / in jail / diagnosed insane etc.

Your imagination is running wild!

To be incarcerated in jail you need to be found guilty of a crime.

Before that you need to file a criminal charge.

In 5 years of constant continuing investigations by Congress, FBI, a Special Prosecutor, and some 22 State Attorneys-General he does not even have a speeding ticket!

Probably the most innocent politician that ever ran for office!

Lol

Just now, trastrick said:

Your imagination is running wild!

To be incarcerated in jail you need to be found guilty of a crime.

Before that you need to file a criminal charge.

In 5 years of constant continuing investigations by Congress, FBI, a Special Prosecutor, and some 22 State Attorneys-General he does not even have a speeding ticket!

Probably the most innocent politician that ever ran for office!

Lol

You have a very strange interpretation of the word "innocent",

Now why on earth did you think I said deaths in Texas and Florida were only Republican voters?

Anyway the agenda is clear. Echos of the U.S. Democrat Party Strategy.

Wherein no matter how much Biden cocks up the economy, foreign policy, coronavirus handling. high inflation, high energy and gasoline prices, and refusal to meet the Washiongton Press Corp full on with their questions, he is to be given a pass.

Every he screws up is to be blamed on the orangemanbad.

I get it.

But I don't believe it's a rational or logical political strategy.

Biut I wish them luck with it!

Lol

6 minutes ago, Longcol said:

You have a very strange interpretation of the word "innocent",

Now why on earth did you think I said deaths in Texas and Florida were only Republican voters?

You ever hear of the concept of innocent, until proven guilty?

(Like Hillary, Lol)

Look it up.

I'm outa here from all this silliness (for now).

Edited by trastrick

20 hours ago, trastrick said:

Pick one.

According to the latest PEW Research poll September 23, 2021
https://www.pewresearch.org/politics/2021/09/23/biden-loses-ground-with-the-public-on-issues-personal-traits-and-job-approval/

Approve   Disapprove
Mentally Sharp                                                                               43        56
Making good decisions about Economic Policy           48       51     
Making good decisions about Foreign Policy                45      54
Use military force wisely                                                           45      54
Make wise decisions about Immigration Policy          43       56
Bring the country closer together                                       34       66

He gets his best grade for
Handling the Coronavirus Outbreak                                  51       49

But it is now reported that according to John Hopkins, more U.S. citizens have died from COVID under Biden's 9 months in office, than in his predecessor's term of office.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/oct/8/more-americans-have-died-covid-under-biden-trump-j/

Again I ask specify the issue -you keep repeating lists of results of opinion polls.

Lol

I listed the 6 major issues plaguing his Presidency, and his Party currently (if you have read the papers recently).

Choose any one you like?

On 07/10/2021 at 17:33, trastrick said:

But how IS Joe doing?

My reply was to ask:

"On what issue?"

An 'issue' would be something of national/international importance and how it being dealt with by the President and his Government.

Reproducing lists of  public opinion polls is irrelevant in an answer that requires one and only one 'issue' from you.

2 hours ago, trastrick said:

Lol

I listed the 6 major issues plaguing his Presidency, and his Party currently (if you have read the papers recently).

Choose any one you like?

Which "papers" would these be - the right wing press in the USA?

On 13/10/2021 at 15:52, Longcol said:

One third of the deaths are in two states - Texas and Florida - with rabid anti everything covid Republican governors.

Lol

I did not know that there were so many "Republicans" in the California State Government.

"Nearly 40% of California state workers are unvaccinated against COVID despite Newsom order"

Wes Venteicher, The Sacramento Bee

Oct. 15—The COVID-19 vaccination rate is lower among California state workers than among the state's general population, according to data from the state Human Resources Department.

1 hour ago, trastrick said:

Lol

I did not know that there were so many "Republicans" in the California State Government.

"Nearly 40% of California state workers are unvaccinated against COVID despite Newsom order"

Wes Venteicher, The Sacramento Bee

Oct. 15—The COVID-19 vaccination rate is lower among California state workers than among the state's general population, according to data from the state Human Resources Department.

71% of Californians aged over 12 are fully vaccinated - 86% have had at least one jab.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/us/california-covid-cases.html

5 hours ago, Longcol said:

71% of Californians aged over 12 are fully vaccinated - 86% have had at least one jab.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/us/california-covid-cases.html

Strange that only 40% of California State Employees are vaccinated. In a solid Democrat State, too.

Maybe it's just another case of "rules for thee, but not for me"? Lol

On 16/10/2021 at 09:43, Annie Bynnol said:

My reply was to ask:

"On what issue?"

An 'issue' would be something of national/international importance and how it being dealt with by the President and his Government.

Reproducing lists of  public opinion polls is irrelevant in an answer that requires one and only one 'issue' from you.

Those issues I listed,

the President's mental capacity,                                                                      
Making good decisions about Economic Policy 
Making good decisions about Foreign Policy 

Using military force wisely         
Making wise decisions about Immigration Policy, and
Bringing the country closer together 

and how they are being  dealt with by the President and his Government, are of major importance to the U.S. and its enemies.

Maybe not to you!

Lol

Edited by trastrick