Joe Biden The New President Thoughts So Far?

The BBC are doing a 3 partner on the Pandemic ,I think part 2  which might be on tonight deals with the US response.

Same people who made " Once upon a time in Iraq" a stunning documentry

The US gas tax should go up been the same for the last 25 years at 18 cents to the gallon.

Would fund an overdue infrastructure push.

The US and EU as early industrialised countries are responsible for 4 times what China has emitted, we have a debt to pay .

12 hours ago, Fictional Pulp said:

Not overly bothered about what Biden does here on in - it will always be better than than the madness that was Donald trump.

wait until the lady in waiting gets her chance as soon as Biden steps down halfway through, roll on the next election in 4 years.

21 hours ago, Jim Hardie said:

I wouldn’t like to say he’s boring but one thing’s for sure, he won’t have a 428 page thread on SF.

I'm not sure that was because Trump was interesting, it was because he was a racist moron who liked to be the centre of attention, even when he was making a total balls up of everything.

It's interesting that pro Trump posters are preoccupied with Biden leaving post early almost as if they have given up on trying to pin some irredeemable fault on him already.

I think Biden will see his full term out ,it's been his life's aim after a lifetime of public service to become President.

2 hours ago, sandeliukas said:

Better then trump for sure

we will see after the initial honeymoon period i am guessing most of America especially middle america will be regretting his election to power.

32 minutes ago, backintheroom said:

we will see after the initial honeymoon period i am guessing most of America especially middle america will be regretting his election to power.

why do you say that ?

2 minutes ago, The Joker said:

why do you say that ?

hes the soft touch for immigration, he wont restrain any unrest with any sort of authority as his vice will see to that, he is not a strong leader in fact very little to hear about anything hes done so far.

1 hour ago, West 77 said:

I think you might be correct.  If I was one of those Americans I would be unhappy with Donald Trump for behaving how he did regarding covid19 in the weeks before the Presidential vote because he threw away any chance of being re-elected.  The 2020 Presidential election was winnable for Donald Trump if he had acted and behaved  a little differently in the few weeks before the election. 

agreed he practically gave it to Biden.

2 hours ago, backintheroom said:

agreed he practically gave it to Biden.

One thing about Trump, he spoke his mind, when he opened his mouth he said what he thought.

Had he used the propaganda machine and the Media to his full advantage, he would have been re-elected.

Personally I found him to be honest, unlike the likeable Boris who lies through his teeth.