Sheffield United V Leeds United

Just found out this game is on TV this afternoon if you have Amazon Prime.

The more goals United score, the better (as long as you don't break any records).

4-0 would be good, 6 would be better.

Bon chance!

I'm just hoping Heckingbottom has used the last 2 weeks to try some different, more attacking formations and some different players in midfield even if it means asking some to play in different positions  to which they're used to instead of sticking with the same failing system out of some misguided sense of loyalty to Chris Wilder. Please don't let me see Lundstram and Norwood running onto the pitch.

Both Sheffield teams losing by an own goal, sums the season up for us both

7 hours ago, despritdan said:

I'm just hoping Heckingbottom has used the last 2 weeks to try some different, more attacking formations and some different players in midfield even if it means asking some to play in different positions  to which they're used to instead of sticking with the same failing system out of some misguided sense of loyalty to Chris Wilder. Please don't let me see Lundstram and Norwood running onto the pitch.

'Lundstram .....running' two words that don't really belong together in the same sentence.

Awww well they lost but not by as many as I thought and they did pick up second half anyway it was good to see it on tv instead of listening on radio.

Norwood...does he practise giving the ball away?

Get rid.