Cardiff City V Sheffield Wednesday

Blimey that was some performance 👍👍

That’s what can happen when the pressure’s off. Remember winning 2-7 at Burnley in similar circumstances?

What the hell was that? Shocking performance, defending terrible and offered nothing going forward...hold on a minute, was that Wednesday who scored the 5😮.

Seriously though Bannan was immense, in fact it's hard to find fault with any of the players for a change. You'd have to think it's too little too late. Abit more pressure on the QPR game so will they back to their old ways? Put in a performance that's even just half that performance and surely we can win.

I'm not holding my breath for two good performances in a row though.

1 hour ago, Padders said:

Incredible, just hope Hot's is surviving the excitement.

I didn't see one kick Padders.

Looks like I missed a treat.

Great win, now 2 points up on my predictions. In with a chance. Small chance, but it's better than hopeless. Rotherham down 2 points on my already (unfavourable for them) favourable prediction. 

How do I get to see a full match replay, I haven't got Sky?

Edited by Hotmale 1954

well on to the next,lets hope we play the same,note rhodes again,he can score,its just we needed a manager who knows how to play him.

3 minutes ago, bassett one said:

well on to the next,lets hope we play the same,note rhodes again,he can score,its just we needed a manager who knows how to play him.

Different SW on the pitch today Bassett,

Listened on RS and they attacked and attacked, especially 1st half.

Got to put it down to DM, seems like he's now getting a team to play his way.

Unlikely, but the great escape is on.

As you've said many times, Rhodes is a proven goalscorer, get the ball to him and he will score.

Just a amazing result and performance,thought there heads would be down by being sent to the bottom of the League,but really no one had a bad game,and the team at last just didn"t play for the first 45 minutes,they played for a full 90 minutes,Bannan was just Brilliant,and that second goal would be on the tv all the time,if we were in the Premiership,and contender for goal of the season,just hope now this lifts the players heads and do not worry about losing games,Hope Darren gets is Jab soon,and does not miss watching is side again

There is ability in the side, this game proved that. We need to play without fear, attack from the off with no defensive tactics until the end of the season and see where it leaves us. Most of the teams we have now are beatable, even Swansea have gone off the boil abit so who knows there.