Bbc Radio Sheffield Today

That has nothing to do with the topic in discussion. We are trying to improve the site.

Edited by fools

4 minutes ago, medusa said:

THIS IS NOT A ONE WAY STREET HERE FOLKS.

Please do not use caps lock, it is considered to be shouting and is bad forum posting etiquette.

Any issues, please contact the Helpdesk.

finally the owners have brought a breath of fresh air to the forum, thank goodness, as someone who had been banned at least 12 times in about 10 years for petty squabbles usually with the old fishy one and a number of other very left leaners.

i dont believe i was ever extreme but got banned just because the mods didnt like my politics or views in opposition to theirs we never got warning in latter days or any real explanation when we complained to the help desk.

now they are gone we hope! long live the new regime and lets get some interesting un-stifled debate and banter on various subject and lets keep it clean and within rules

4 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Please do not use caps lock, it is considered to be shouting and is bad forum posting etiquette.

Any issues, please contact the Helpdesk.

exactly lol