Strictly Come Dancing The Professionals: Sheffield City Hall: 14 July 2021

Strictly Come Dancing fans will be delighted to hear the FAB-U-LOUS news that the professionals show will be coming to Sheffield City Hall on 14 July 2021 2.30pm & 7.30pm

More info & tickets: https://www.sheffieldcityhall.co.uk/event/strictly-come-dancing-the-professionals-14-july-2021-2

strictly-2021-pros-1800x1000-1.jpg

I just have to get a ticket for this !

I have had a look at this and the ticket prices are a bit hefty.

What i do disagree with is the £2.50 handling charge, this is illegal or at least I thought it was.

3 hours ago, Cycleracer said:

I have had a look at this and the ticket prices are a bit hefty.

What i do disagree with is the £2.50 handling charge, this is illegal or at least I thought it was.

I wonder if you pay that if you buy your ticket directly from The City Hall

Strictly fans nationwide will be delighted to with the latest show announcement that 2020 Strictly finalist Janette Manrara and 2019 Dancing With The Stars (Australia) finalist Joshua Keefe will be dusting off their dancing shoes and completing the incredible line-up for this year’s highly anticipated official Strictly Come Dancing: The Professionals UK tour. 

Tickets available now https://www.sheffieldcityhall.co.uk/events/search?q=professionals

SP_Dancers_1800x1000.jpg