Joe Brown: Sheffield City Hall: Wednesday 15 September 2021

Joe Brown is coming to Sheffield City Hall with his 60th Anniversary Tour on Wednesday 15 September 2021.

Premier rock ‘n’ roll legend Joe Brown has gone from strength to strength as his contemporary achievements continued to gather momentum. 

His ‘Very Best Of’ album achieved Gold Record Status and was on the UK charts for eight weeks staying four weeks in the Top 20 and in the same year his 50th anniversary was celebrated with a wonderful sell-out show at the Royal Albert Hall and his new Ukulele Album caused a similar stir although branching out internationally and broke new territory for Joe in the download market where he is now a Spotify Legend. 

Click here for tickets

Joe-Brown-Website-Main.jpg

National treasure and UK premier rock ‘n’ roll legend Joe Brown MBE takes to the road on his final tour to celebrate over 60 years at the top in the music business and to thank his fans for a lifetime of memories.

JB-Sheffield-1800x1000.jpg

Combining timeless classics, rockabilly, gospel, country, bluegrass, and rock ‘n’ roll with Joe’s effervescent delivery and humorous reminiscences, this sensational show is pure entertainment with a capital E and a musical journey not to be missed.

Joe’s band includes Fiddle virtuoso Tom Leary; Guitar / Mandolin veteran Steve Simpson; Ace Bass player Andy Crowdy and stalwart band member, drummer, percussionist and singer Phil Capaldi completing his 30th year as a member of Joe’s band.

Don’t miss Joe Brown’s final fling. Tickets available now https://www.sheffieldcityhall.co.uk/event/joe-brown-wednesday-15-september-2021

Joe Brown's Farewell Tour has been cancelled - consequently his show at the Sheffield City Hall on Wednesday 15 September 2021 will no longer be taking place - tickets booked through the venue will be automatically refunded.

There are few artists who have been able to span musical genres and eras in the way that 80 year old Joe Brown MBE has been able to…………..from Music Hall to Skiffle to Rock N Roll and current chart success but now, following medical advice, all that is about to change. 

Following on from a stunning 60th Anniversary Box Set in 2019, Joe was to have completed a 60th anniversary tour, Postponed initially because of Covid, all the rescheduled dates have now been cancelled on the advice of his medical team. Ticket holders will be contacted to arrange refunds.

Joe said “I had been looking forward to this tour for a long time and I am only sorry I am unable to do it, I think it would have been my farewell tour in any event. All good things come to an end sometime although I would still like the chance for that last hurrah with all my loyal fans, both old and new who have been on this strange old musical ride with me so I don’t think this will be the end. When The Beatles supported me in 1962 I never thought for one moment I’d still have been performing almost 60 years later so anything is possible.”